• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

is missing OH, but making up for it with tea & homemade choc chip cookies. Also annoyed about missing my egg this month, O'ing on Tuesday & not seeing him til Saturday. Grr!

Fingers crossed that it means something good ^^

I ov early this month, but felt like it was so wasted as I couldn't try to catch it. Hope I get the all clear soon. Think i might have to wait 6 months though argh.

is so nauseaus and is watching "Pregnancy for Dummies"...

is nervous about testing in the morning! I don't think I can cope with another bfn! Also wishes this cramping would stop already, especially as it hurts worse when I cough or sneeze and I'm at the tail end of a cold!

Beca :wave:

is heading for bed in her tidy tiny home, praying hard that there is a :baby: in there making her :sick:, :sleep:, and uncomfortable :haha:

really wishes i was ntnp right now not wtt, i would be 8 or 9 dpo right now.

is looking forward to seeing her aunties beautiful little boy but will be more broody than ever later:haha:

french clothes are my advert for whatever reason it is french...

just spent the evening with some good friends talking about who's going to be next getting knocked up & had to try really hard not to blurt out that we're NTNP!

haha had some similar convo recently with my cousins :haha: they all have kids already :haha:

Its so hard not to blurt it out! I'm sure I had a really smug look on my face. I really wanted to tell them, but then I didn't want the pressure of being asked every time I see them if its happened yet! x

wishing to get a slightly more sensible conversation out of hubs for our plans and hopes for the next year

All temping has ceased this month, only know what CD I am on cos the hospital got me to figure it out :dohh:

I might not get pregnant but it's definatley done my head a load of good ntnp!!

:holly:

Lucy is on her first cycle after coming off BCP and actually wants AF to show!

I have my dad on f/b so can't really use this one, but today I would like to say:

Has been looking at OH's sperm under our little microscope...yup, he's definately fertile!

I would like to say"

I cant stop thinking about TTC! The more i think about it, the more hopeless i feel! Cleaning and rearranging the house as soon as OH's sons mother comes and picks him up! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->