• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

isn't sure if her boobs are sore or just hurting because I keep poking them to see if they are sore.....

Has a cold and feels like she's out this month :/ Feels like period pains are on their way :'(

Is 2/3 days late and fighting the urge to test as I dont want to see another :bfn:

Ooh, good luck mummy2one! :thumbup:

<- Is getting fed up of noticing every random twinge but can't help it!

is still feeling icky! Lower abdomen hurts from coughing so much!! Wondering of colds can prevent sticky beans

is so tired due to AF's visit...wondering how tiring pregnancy will be!!

Elhaym, the boob status made me laugh...I was thinking the same a few days ago! Hope you're doing well.

so many kids with no income havin kids of their own, get a home and a job and keep ur legs closed until u can support ur children properly....

i would so love to put that on my status!!!!! :) xxx
there r so many of us who dream of having children, and have been ttc for so long, then theres stupid kids that dont bother to practise safe sex that end up pregnant!! grr..

I hear you on that one Kirsty :growlmad: Especially when they think a baby is going to give them all the love and attention etc. Good example watching Maury.

My status: Saw my OH's friend's four month old baby yesterday and wanted to take her home with me. Although I think her father wouldn't allow it hee hee. The baby is a daddy's baby. So adorable.

Also great to see my OH feeling pleased with the comment from his friend that he would make a great father. After OH noted that the baby had messed theirself.:thumbup:

Got up this morning, pee'd on a stick and got a very faint posative...hoping that it's right and that I am! Told OH, he rolled over and went back to sleep!!

Got up this morning, pee'd on a stick and got a very faint posative...hoping that it's right and that I am! Told OH, he rolled over and went back to sleep!!

Good luck! Hope its the start of a BFP.

My OH reacted exactly the same way!!

FXed for you! Are you testing again?

<--- is still not feeling the witch on her way - 2 days till testing!

needs to get cleaning but just wants to curl up on the sofa with a cuppa & some chocolate. Damn AF!

AAAARRRGH why does my pelvis feel all warm and weird? so annoying...

She got me this morning! Body is playing tricks on me. :haha:

Not to worry, just want her to hurry up so can carry on with the BDing!

To cheer myself up I bought a big fat cream doughnut for after lunch. I've stuffed my face today, it's great. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->