• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

I don't know what's going on with my cycle or temps or anything! I thought I had it sorted and I ov'd 3 days ago, but my temp dipped this morning....:shrug: So frustrating!

Thats a good thing! Possible implantation dip! :hugs: dont stress yourself about it :)

xxx

Don't think so lupinerainbow....I'm only 3DPO :nope: There's a possibilty I've got my cycle all wrong (just come off the pill after 15 years) and AF is on the way.

Don't think so lupinerainbow....I'm only 3DPO :nope: There's a possibilty I've got my cycle all wrong (just come off the pill after 15 years) and AF is on the way.

Ahh i see you still dont need to stress hun! :hugs: If you just come off the pill you need to give yourself a few month before your cycles sort themselves out so you will get some rather wonky ones! :hugs:

xxxx

Mine would be:

'Ok,OK everyone knows your pregnant so now could you do me a tinsy tiny favour!,
shut the f&ck up :)'

I hear you babyhopes2010 :hugs:

Mine has just changed to:

AARGGHHHHHHH! Sunderland Football Club are ruining my chances of ever conceiving a child! I rage!

Should I text dH to pick up a test for me on his way home??

"Stop bringing it up, it just reminds me of the ache. I'll let you know when I get my BFP, trust me!"

Periods shouldnt be painful! Its painful enough when it comes anyway! :cry:

xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ probably hits home the most of any video i've seen.

With all that I've got,
And all I've achieved,
What I want most
Before my time is gone,
Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom."

:cry:

I am in agony with this AF, which is really odd. It's far heavier than usual :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts