• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

i want to buy so many baby things right now!!

Oh gosh i know, i am trying hard to resist looking at anything - although in Boots today i went looking for family christmas prezzies, and i was faced with LOADS of baby toys and gifts in the Christmas gift section :dohh::dohh:

i bought maternity stuff like the second month we were trying i was so convinced that we were preggers that cycle - 7 months later lol, learnt my lesson that month! at least go tloads of mat clothes ready!

i've emailed a lady on gumtree, she's selling about £200 worth of stuff for £60.. mine please. she's in the same town as me too.

if she still has them, i'm stopping smoking when OH gets paid so i can buy it!! :happydance:

I swear every week someone else I know is pregnant, when is it my turn?

TTC sucks! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!. I really dont want to do it! :( Why cant i just be one of those careless people what misses 1 pill! :cry:

This first month isn't my month....:( I'm feeling so negative...must stop.

i bought maternity stuff like the second month we were trying i was so convinced that we were preggers that cycle - 7 months later lol, learnt my lesson that month! at least go tloads of mat clothes ready!

Last Christmas when DH and I decided to start TTC, I bought a baby name book and What to Expect....it's been on my nightstand ever since...I think they may be cursed at this point, HA! Maybe I should get them out of the house. I honestly thought I would be pregnant by this christmas....

Last Christmas when DH and I decided to start TTC, I bought a baby name book and What to Expect....it's been on my nightstand ever since...I think they may be cursed at this point, HA! Maybe I should get them out of the house. I honestly thought I would be pregnant by this christmas....

it's imposible for items like that to cause bad luck. i just think buying baby stuff is good PMA. :happydance:

cheekybint is f$£ked off with not getting pregnant!!

I am hoping that its happened this time. To give my soulmate the one gift that is soooo precious...............his child!!! :)

I don't know what's going on with my cycle or temps or anything! I thought I had it sorted and I ov'd 3 days ago, but my temp dipped this morning....:shrug: So frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->