Facebook Status

How early did you test Lara?

My husband is feeling very positive about baby, but i can't seem to think positively at the moment - i feel very down and feel that these twinges and aches im getting are just going to result in AF next weekend :(

if i have to be this bloated and swollen can it be because of a :bfp: please

Today, mine would say:

"WOOOOOO first time reaching 10DPO with no spotting! Thank you, progesterone!! Now please let me get a BFP sometime in the next few days!"

My FB status would say:
"The next person to say that they unexpectedly got pregnant and they weren't even trying is seriously going to get deleted from my friend's list".
Seriously!! Ugh, this status is really tempting to post.

Mine would probably say:

"Can you STOP posting about your pregnancy's, I am tired of hearing it, if you cannot be more sensitive on the subject then don't bother."

(My sister is pregnant tells me why I cant be, or I need to hurry up. Aunt just had a baby, another had a baby, my friend is having her baby, and my other aunt is pregnant. Not to mention my Fiances sister, keeps saying if she didnt have 2 kids then she would go and do this.) Life sucks much?

15 dpo. AF due today. I either want to see her or a BFP! Don't leave me hanging!

My temperature went back up!! I think my body is starting to work as it should....pity OH is being such a d******d.

3 babies born this week, all conceived after we started to try, I know you are all thrilled with your beautiful bundles, I am sure I will be the same but it hurts to know I am still here waiting for my bfp :(

3 babies born this week, all conceived after we started to try, I know you are all thrilled with your beautiful bundles, I am sure I will be the same but it hurts to know I am still here waiting for my bfp :(

:hugs: :hugs:
:dust:

Today mine would say -

"Please stop asking me if I had a good birthday. If you must know I suffered my 4th miscarriage on my birthday and don't feel like celebrating".

My ACTUAL status today is "Just because I smile on the outside it doesn't mean I'm not crying on the inside".

I'd say "My follicles are growing! Can't wait to BD like a madwoman this weekend! Come on sperm, come to mommy!!"

Came straight here before i ended up posting something very angry and rude on my actual facebook! GRR.

I'd have said something along the lines of STOP BEING SO RACIST YOU IDIOT.

lol :blush:x

......... 10 dpo and bfn hoping by 12 dpo i see those gorgeous 2 pink lines :)

Bit gutted my cycles seem to have gotten even longer.. wonder if it will last til cd33 this month :cry: i wish it would hurry up if its gonna come although i hope it doesnt really want my bfp this cycle!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->