• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Great idea! Mine would be:

At last, 1st proper cycle TTC, excited and anxious at the same time!

mine would be:

i am terrified something is wrong, cycle 9 shouldnt it have happened by now, got to keep the pma have only ovulated the last 3 cycles it isnt all that bad yet . . . is it . . . .

Mine would be..

Dr wants us to start having tests, glad things are moving forward but so scared there is something wrong :(

im like a couple of steps behind you silb, think i might have to think about looking into things in the next couple of months

good luck with the testing though hun xkx

Mine would be

I could worry about anything. You could put a...frog! in front of me and i'd worry about that. I got a bfp yesterday and this morning, and already i'm worrying about a million and one things :(

I have started spotting :( Tomorrow will be full AF and the start of cycle 30 and month 32!

Metallic taste in mouth, queasy tummy, bloat... Where are my pink dye tests, I want to get a darker line for my BFP!

I am loving this idea! Especially since I can't bear to go on FB anymore. Well, at least not until I get a BFP!

Mine would be: We're trying. Oh man, are we trying. So where is my positive?

pls shut up lol xx

^ ^ that ant to any of you its what id put on my facebook x

Is thinking she is going to be out this cycle of Ovulation. Haven't had :sex: the past few days. Perhaps tonight but I'm not holding out for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->