Facebook Status

Please work this month... 6 days till testing

I can't bear to see another 'I am 12 weeks pregnant' status update. Unless its mine, Please be my month.

Has everyone else noticed that this really seems to be the month where everyone is agressively saying THIS IS MY MONTH! i really feel it, perhaps this is why there is a slight boom in pregnancies at this time of year! what with the colder air for sperm and our determination to finish the year with a bang (tee he he) ????

my fb status: lets all finish the year with a bang!

enough already you f@*king biatch, stop toying with me, stop your spotting and just come already

Sorry Ladies, fed up of the spotting now :cry:

todays status would be...

I am feeling great i will be having a 2011 baby!! No matter what i will have a baby for next christmas!! :D

Definitely an increase in babies this time of year :) think its due to being stuck in doors and needing to warm each other up- so gonna have our bfp by christmas! (freezing!)

xxx

My status today would be:

I am Type 1 diabetic and just found out I am pregnant. Prayers for a H&H 9 months needed.

My status today would be:

I am Type 1 diabetic and just found out I am pregnant. Prayers for a H&H 9 months needed.

:hugs: My thoughts and best wishes are with you, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Congratulations on the BFP :) xxxxx

Todays status would be...why were there so many gorgeous tiny babies round asda today, was valentines night really that good, serious brooding alert!!!!

Since when did it become law that you have to have a baby just because you got married? Yes we're trying but you don't know that and I think it's inappropriate of you to ask!!!

9 more days until testing and I think I'm going crazy! Please hurry :brat:

not feeling good today, trying my best to keep smiling and keep my head up and carry on and not think about it. but all i am really doing is crying inside, desperation seeping out of my every pore . . . . . . . . please dont pass me by again this month, please dont pass me by

YAY my fertility spell came in, i have a bit more hope then i did last night.

I'm so fed up of my period and PMS, if I cry at something random one more time I am going to kill someone!!!

looks like I'm out -feels like AF is just round the corner - bring on cycle #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->