• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

I have fantastic dreams of two pink lines and a big baby bump! then i wake up to one pink line and no baby in my belly!

(yes this dream made me POAS on CD8) :haha:

if i dont ov by cd 18 im going to chuck the opks away and just relax for the rest of the month!

Never in my wildest dreams thought 100 christmas tree decorations wouldn't be enough....Note to everyone thinking of buying an 8ft tree - GET LOADS OF DECORATIONS!

I would like to shout it to the world that me and Mrs_random are officially TTC....Yes I know she told people she didnt want kids, but she changed her mind and it made me abso-fooking-lootley over the moon!!

Damn I wish I could tell people..lol

My status would be:

'Is really hoping to get a BFP this month. Would be the best Xmas present in the world' :happydance:

I wish my best friend would quit telling me to wrap up. Who's sex life is it? I believe it is mine and she can keep her nose out of my business :)

This is my month. I know it.
AF is due Dec 10.
:dust: to everyone!
And congrats to all the BFP's :dance:

just been introduced to this thread by katiekittykat :D

My status for today would read "Typical me, my hubby has been wanting us to try for a baby for over a year now, I finally agree with him but it's during a time when I had and still have irregular cycles - typical me!

Dear SIL - The next time you come to my house just to brag you're pregnant when you weren't even trying and not even say hello I will throw knives at you - Lots and lots of knives.

:rofl: Ahhh I feel better already!!!

Dear SIL - The next time you come to my house just to brag you're pregnant when you weren't even trying and not even say hello I will throw knives at you - Lots and lots of knives.

:rofl: Ahhh I feel better already!!!

'Like'

I cant wait for the day i find out i have a lil baby growing inside me, feeling him/her wribbling around. That will be one of the happiest days of my life! :) xx

I always want to put stuff on about trying for a baby or waiting to try for a baby. This is a great idea.

x

Positive OPK today!! Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my OH so we can get jiggy with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->