Fading clear blue BFP and negative on other brands!? Please help!

Emma241179

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Today I am 3 days away from when my period is due and I got this result (which I assumed was a faint BFP) on a clear blue test earlier today. However, after an hour or so the cross on this test started to fade, so I did a couple of repeats with other brands and these both come back negative! Now I don't know what to think! Has this happened to anyone else before?

Any help or advice gratefully received!

I see it x it may be because your really early. I used a clear blue when I found out this time and I got a line like yours, that faded soon after. I would take another with fmu and you should get a bit better result xxxx

Fx you get a darker line with fmu!

I definitely see it. Fx it gets darker for you x

I see it and it looks like a real BFP to me! Some tests are more sensitive than others. That's probably why the others didn't pick up the hormones and this one did. Just wait a couple more days and test again.

Also, there have been some women say that they've gotten very convincing lines on blue dye tests and the ended up just being false positives. Now, that is rare but still possible.

Are you having any symptoms? When is your period due?

I've heard bad things about blue dye tests. However like others have said you could still be early. If the blue dye is more sensitive than the others, it may be picking up traces of hcg that the others are not. Try waiting a day or two and then retest. Good luck!

Thank you ladies, period is due on Saturday.. I tested using first response last night and got a very faint line and exactly the same with today's FMU, I'm freaking out a bit as I thought it should get stronger?

I see the line. Is it darker in real life? I could never get a decent picture of my frer!! Xx

Thank you ladies. Well I went on to do a CB digital test which spelt out PREGNANT and felt great! However, I had a chemical last month and I am now experiencing AF type pains so am becoming increasingly paranoid that it's going to happen again, especially with all the faint positives I had last week. Really hope I'm wrong! Please keep your fingers crossed for me, really want this one to stick xxx

Thank you ladies. Well I went on to do a CB digital test which spelt out PREGNANT and felt great! However, I had a chemical last month and I am now experiencing AF type pains so am becoming increasingly paranoid that it's going to happen again, especially with all the faint positives I had last week. Really hope I'm wrong! Please keep your fingers crossed for me, really want this one to stick xxx

Congratulations and fingers crossed for a sticky bean! :)

Congratulations!! Fx for you!! I was sure af would show as I had the cramps but it didn't. Xx

Cramping is normal in early pregnancy if your digital said pregnant that's a great sign those test aren't nearly as sensitive as the frer so I bet your regular test would be way darker by now

Fxed for a sticky bean! I agree I used to cramp and I would seriously cry and have someone cover my class because I thougt o would start bleeding... And I would be bone dry. So hang in there and stay positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->