Failed test? Help!!!

Talia12

Reaction score
I did a frer yesterday 7dpo and it was a huge fat BFN. No trace of a line.
I told myself I'd save my other frer for 10dpo, but as I'm a poas addict I just did a pound shop cheapie. (8dpo today)
There is a definite faint line in the test window, nothing (or extremely faint) in control!! I am SO confused!! I know that technically this is meant to be a failed test, but has anyone ever had this and it was a BFP? The thing making me think it can't be a BFP is that I had a stark negative on frer only yesterday. Surely if I was getting +s on a cheapie today, I'd have seen something on the frer?
What should I think?!

Edit: I took a picture for you girls to help me with, but not only can you see basically NOTHING, I don't know how to upload them?!

Just tested again on another cheapie and this time it worked properly. Got a strong control line and no test line.
I'm so upset :( I really got my hopes up.

Your still really early. I didn't get a hint of a line until 10dpo with my daughter and I think that's still pretty early? X

Thanks, I've been reading similar so I hope you're right and it's just early.
Just sooo hard getting that line in the test window and then half an hour later the clearest NO you could imagine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->