Faint bfp 10dpo afternoon followed by 11dpo bfn FMU???!!!

I put my test on countdowntopregnancy.com for votes and it has cool tools too. In the dry test, I have no problem seeing it with the tools.

Thanks, I just discovered the app last night! Glad you have it now. I went through pix of tests I took the other day and played around with it. I'm gonna check out that site you just mentioned. I haven't heard of that, but sounds like it could be helpful w/ getting votes and also seeing other people's tests and comparing.

Lee I'd say it's definitely helpful...they've got lots of fun calculators too, like implantation probability, due date, pregnancy test calculator, and all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Hope you enjoy it!

I got this very very faint bfp two days ago with fmu on a frer, tested again yesterday and today with clear blue and saw nothing 😕 think I’ll buy a couple more frer tomorrow and try testing at different times of the day.

Co_fostermum I can see that line clearly FX for you x

Attachments

• AE28A847-F190-41BB-B8CC-BF6D43F3589A.jpg
    AE28A847-F190-41BB-B8CC-BF6D43F3589A.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Aw I'm sorry that happened to you Mush...I TOTALLY understand! I DO see the line on the test you posted though! I hope it works out for you. I'm the exact opposite - getting very very faint positives on CBs but bfns on FRERs. How many dpo are you?

I’m 10dpo I think but that’s a rough guess cos I didn’t track this cycle. I know it’s super early to be testing but I got a bfp digital with DD 4 days before I missed af so I’ve become a bit of a POASA haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->