Faint BFP Help!!!!

Hmmm. Were those tests positive in the time frame or did the dye run? The lines didn't look quite centred to me. (Serial pee stick addict lol) I wondered if they had got smudged somehow.

I don't think I can see anything on your new tests, are they definitely bfn in real life? Fingers crossed for you Xx

I usually dip them in the cup and then lay them down after 5 seconds so I don't really think I couldve smudged both of them :/

In real life they are a clear negative no faint line. Thats what I was kind of expecting today actually was a faint line.

It happens hun especially when testing before AF. I wouldn't count yourself out. Still early. By the way I hate the new first response I will not be buying them anymore.

With both of my girls I didn't get a visible line (meaning no denying it, wasn't faint) until around 16DPO+.

Thanks for the encouragement! I will probably hold off on taking pregnancy tests for the next 2 days or so and just wait and see if AF comes. I was so excited yesterday with the faint line and felt so disappointed when I saw a clear negative this morning.

I stared at the tests today for like 5 minutes and didnt see anything :(

Hopefully this month is my month TTC can be so draining emotionally.

I'm in the same boat as you right now. Here is to hoping we both get a :bfp: soon :dust:

I say if you're patient wait a couple of days and test again. I think I might see a little hint of something on that FRER, but it's hard to say. If you don't think it would hurt too much to see another negative today, you could always try again later today after a hold and see if maybe your concentration is better in the afternoon. I wasn't able to determine when I got the best lines because I didn't want to see more negatives and decided to just wait a couple of days instead. It took so long for mine to get darker!

I'm in the same boat as you right now. Here is to hoping we both get a :bfp: soon :dust:

Not that it is fun to be in the same boat but it sure is comforting. Praying you get a bfp too! :) Keep me udated

I say if you're patient wait a couple of days and test again. I think I might see a little hint of something on that FRER, but it's hard to say. If you don't think it would hurt too much to see another negative today, you could always try again later today after a hold and see if maybe your concentration is better in the afternoon. I wasn't able to determine when I got the best lines because I didn't want to see more negatives and decided to just wait a couple of days instead. It took so long for mine to get darker!

I always say i'm going to wait it out and then end up caving :wacko: and testing. Maybe i'll test this afternoon with a cheapo and and if it is still negative I'm am going to hold off and relax and see if AF comes by the weekend!

Did you have to wait until a couple days after AF didn't come to see results?

I believe it was two days after AF was due. I started testing daily on the day AF was due and apparently had some super faint lines the day of and the day after, but they were so faint I didn't see them until they were dry (which I didn't discover until late evening the day after AF was due). I finally saw a line on a wet test the next morning, but it still wasn't very dark. When I surprised DH by giving him the FRER and a digital test wrapped up in a onesie, he thought the FRER was negative because it was so faint he didn't see it at first. He was so confused, so it took him a minute until he finally saw the digi said pregnant. :haha:

Hey ladies
Feeling a little sad on my side ... the last 3 days I've gotten negative pregnancy tests after my positive on Monday morning. Along with that my bbt has continuously been decreasing. I think I had a chemical pregnancy. Im going to the doctors Monday to see why this is happening to me miscarriage in December and now this.

Unfortunately when I expressed all of this to my mom she didn't I sweat and was not very empathetic with me saying I just need to relax and I was imagining the pregnancy test and everything. That trying to conceive I just have to relax which is so easy to say when you are not actively trying.

I'm sorry to just barf all that info but I just needed to vent it all out feels so difficult and alone in this process. My poor hubby can only say so much and I don't want to stress him :(

Tnt :hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this and that your mother isn't being very supportive... I hope your doctor can provide some answers! I understand not wanting to stress your hubby. That's what's great about this forum. It's somewhere we can come to vent and even commiserate when it comes to things like this. We all need that outlet and so many people here will have had similar experiences, so they can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->