Faint bfp or crap test??

nik25

Reaction score
This test looks positive in certain lighting. Do you think it’s an actual faint bfp or just a cheap test that just looks that way bc of the plastic? I see tiny clear lines that run on each side of the test line but I think I do see blue in the test line. What’s your opinion.

AE9C23D5-4197-4048-AF6B-26B66D91D53F.jpg

That looks like a true positive to me Iwould try a pink dye just to confirm:thumbup:

Looks positive but I agree with whoever said to do a pink dye :)

I agree take a pink dye test...I had that test and got multiple false positives unfortunately

Def try a pink dye test! Good luck!!!

Thanks ladies! I bet this test was just a crappy blue dye one:( I took another one and barely see anything now. I’ll re test in the morning. Why does my town have to b e out of pink dye tests???!! Ughhh

Those tests always gave me faint lines ! Would break myheart when a FRER would be negative after seeing a line on those :(
Good luck !

7D2218AD-70C2-4EDE-82CD-29389F4FE856.jpgI’m getting a pink dye first thing tonight!! But look at this one! Surely this can’t be a false positive!!

It doesn't look it and I would be surprised if your pink dye isn't positive, but my CB were thick blue lines and were false which was pretty awful! However, I don't have any experience with the brand you have used, whereas I don't think many have anything good to say about CB

Defo a bfp! Congratulations!!!

Thanks! I do hate these tests! I’ve had lines before but not this thick that I can remember! I’ll grab a pink one maybe tonight if I can get back to the store.

I used those ones, that is deff BFP for sure!!! Can't wait to see your pink dye! I did 2 of the style you did here first and my line was a little lighter than yours but there them did frer and it was there gl

I already commented but I'll comment again. That's a positive. I know these tests can give false positives but I've only ever experienced that if I read the result after the given time frame. I would definitely do a digital and/or a pink dye test to confirm but that looks positive to me. Mine looked like that when I was pregnant with my twins and it looked like that when I just recently got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->