Faint BFP?

I see the line, but I'd test again to be sure because of the dye run. GL! :) x

Good luck this month hun! I hope you get your :bfp:! Looking forward to your update on Thursday!

:dust:

It’s the worst! I have a lot of that to! The EWCM type stuff only it’s white white. I remember getting something similar with both my previous pregnancy’s. But, I don’t track cm so idk if I get that before my periods or not. I feel like I’m normally rather dry though. Also, I don’t even want to be looked at right before my period. And I’m feeling frisky LOL. The other thing is I’ve been getting lightheaded with spouts of nausea the past like week? Normally, I’m super hungry and bloated with uncontrollable eating the few days before my period and I’m hostile but I have none of that right now. That’s how it was with my first two also. It’s hard to not symptom spot! I know that with my first two I got positives days before my missed period. So, I feel discouraged since I haven’t had an in your face positive just this faint one and another very very faint one about 24 hours later. I wasn’t trying but after two weeks of stress and wrapping my head around it I’m going to be sad if I’m not! GL to you!! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->