Faint BFP?

Addgav14

Reaction score
Today AF was due so I took a test (she still hasn’t arrived) I couldn’t get the best picture and it’s more visible in person but do you think it’s a BFP or is it too light?

7AA3925D-9F8E-410B-8332-06BA51917C26.jpeg

I definitely see that line, but the dye run makes me feel uncertain. I would retest with frer, if it’s truly a bfp and that clear on a Walmart cheapie it should be clear on a frer too. At least in my experience with both. GL!! Xx

I definitely see that line, but the dye run makes me feel uncertain. I would retest with frer, if it’s truly a bfp and that clear on a Walmart cheapie it should be clear on a frer too. At least in my experience with both. GL!! Xx

At least I’m not the only one! Yeah the dye started running as I was trying to get the photo :( about two hours later and it had run all the way down! I have one FRER I plan on using on Monday. Ironically, the cheap ones were the ones to give me positives first in both pregnancy’s. FRER never showed up until later. But, Monday will be 3 days late for my period and I’m assuming it’ll do the job.

I see it too but the dye run makes me wonder..... I’ve got all crossed x

I see something but don't know if the dye run has affected it. I would test again. Good luck :)

I see it! Like the other ladies have said though, that dye run makes me question it. Good luck on taking your next test on Monday!! Looking forward to your update!!

Good luck with your next test. I see it too fingers crossed it’s the start of something!!

I would say BFP but I’d test again just to double check!! X

I can see the second line but I wouldn't like to say BFP for sure with that dye run. Good luck for your next test :D :dust:

I caved and took one this morning. A very very faint line still. I had gotten up in the middle of the night to pee so perhaps it was t concentrated enough but shouldn’t the line be getting darker? Or does it take a few days to get darker? AF was due yesterday and still no sign. With my first two I got positives days before my AF was due so this is just odd to me. Maybe this time is just different? Is that possible? I would just think it would be an “in your face” line the day after missed AF not super faint ‍♀️.

I caved and took one this morning. A very very faint line still. I had gotten up in the middle of the night to pee so perhaps it was t concentrated enough but shouldn’t the line be getting darker? Or does it take a few days to get darker? AF was due yesterday and still no sign. With my first two I got positives days before my AF was due so this is just odd to me. Maybe this time is just different? Is that possible? I would just think it would be an “in your face” line the day after missed AF not super faint ‍♀️.
Do you have a picture of the test? It's possible that you would only get a very faint line the day AF is due or after only because you might have ovulated later than you thought. It also really depends on the sensitivity of the test. Have you tried taking a first response? The sensitivity of the test does make a difference sometimes. In the worst case scenario it could be a chemical pregnancy.

I checked the test and it dried and so it’s yellowish :-({|= you can ever do vaguely see where the line was but 20 photos later and I don’t think I can capture one that will show it enough to see it clearly boooooo. I definitely could have ovulated later. However, If I dont think I would be pregnant if I did. Maybe someone can help me with my math? My last period was the 12th of November and my cycle has be 27 day on be dot for the past several months. We had a whoops on November 22nd 11 pm to 2:00 am November 23rd (it was a night of multiple times \\:D/) but we didn’t do it after that. With my math, I would have “O”d 24th to 25th ish? I wasnt exactly “trying” to get pregnant so I wasn’t tracking cm, temps, ovulation or anything and the time. And, based on a 27 day cycle I should have started my period yesterday or today? Is that right?

27 day cycle would put you at AF due December 8th based on last AF starting November 12th. However, if you have a short LP like me and many others (mine was 10/11 days) you could have ovulated on the 28th/29th. Which would put you at 12/13 DPO on December 10th (today for me). 13 day LP you would have ovulated the 26th, 14 day LP the 25th. Its also possible to ovulate early after AF is over, but I think it would show very dark lines by now if that was the case (I could be wrong though). Do you always have a 27 day cycle or does it sometimes happen a day or two early/late? I had a 28 day cycle before this pregnancy but before i lost over 100lb i had a 30-35 day cycle.

I hope I have my math right :(

Last edited:
I used to be a 28 day cycle. It wasn’t until this month when I checked my period tracker app that I noticed it’s been 27 for the past few months. You know what would be nice? If a big light bulb just went off when you consieved. Just take the guess work right out of everything lol! I agree though, if I would have ovulated early I would have a profound line. If I did ovulate a little late 25-26th I’m not sure if I would have even been able to get pregnant since we DTD 22/23. I know sperm lives for a few days but who knows

I used my last test yesterday so I am going to wait until approx Thursday and if AF doesn’t come then I will test again. That would put me at about 4-5 days late and I think by then I would have an accurate result whether my AF is just playing games or if I am PG

Good luck girl I know the feeling, I'm 11dpo, according to my app I have a 29 day cycle with a 4 day long period, I took an opk on the 29th November which was super positive, and we've not missed a night in the bedroom since my last period the 17th to the 20th November, the past 2 days I've had extreme faints on cheapies and I'm feeling really fluey and just ill as hell today, I also woke up at 7am and I thought I wet the bed. Not even joking I had this watery cm EWWWW hahaha I'm gonna carry on feeling not very hopeful, maybe it will work this time! Good luck hun! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->