Faint but there....(another pic added)

Oh Honey....I'm so glad I came on here after work before heading to bed.
Words cannot express just how happy I am for you both.
I can't stop smiling for you guys!!

Many many and many congratulations

:hugs:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! FAB!!!!!!!!!! Heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
xxx

There is clearly a line there - Huuuuuuggggggeeeee congratulations!
How exciting for you both (and all of us!)
:hugs:

oh my word, i can see it too, and i like the tesco tests (only showed positive when i was actually preggo!) major congrats and hope it's a sticky one!

OMG! What absolutely fantastic news!!! Yayy! Yayyy!!! Yayyy!!!!!

I've not used this smilie before- i've been waiting for the right moment and here it is.... so.....
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congratulations!! You really give us all hope xx

Oh this is wonderful, wonderful news. I am so happy that I popped on to see if anyone had any good news .... and it's you two.

After all you have been through and all the pain and heartache, this is truly a miracle and I am really over the moon for you.

I most definitely see the prettiest, pinkest line in the whole world. It's amazing. :hug: and loads of sticky mummy dust to you.

Absolutely thrilled for you!!!! Have a happy and easy 9 months hun!

Woohoo!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

mate... im sat here in tears... after all the years you have been waiting, all the years I have known you, you finally do it, i am SO happy for you, words cant even say. Im so excited to have you with me now. A hugeee well done to you and rob
xxxxxxxxxx love u lots xx

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news! :D so pleased for you!

Congratulations, wishing you a sticky sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months:happydance:

Wow that's wonderful, how long have u been TTC? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->