Faint but there....(another pic added)

That is amazing, u must be over the moon. This will give so many of us hope. Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months. I'm so pleased for you. XXX

It was just THE most exciting thing looking at your tests the last couple of days. I am so so so thrilled for you and Rob. I love it when someone gets a BFP that makes me wanna :cry: and :wohoo:all at once.

So well deserved, can't wait for the LO to be here now! Roll on a bit of morning sickness (and Monday's test) to finally convince you that you're gonna be a Mummy! ](*,):rofl: Woo!

This was such thrilling news to read this evening hun. So very happy for you, and I think you will have gathered we all agree with you about your line, it is as clear as day.

Well done to you, you are gonna enjoy every single second of it, I can tell

Shimmy,
xxx
:hug:

Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!! :happydance:

wow, wonderful... it brought tears to my eyes considering what a long journey this has been for you. Wishing you a heppy, healthy pregnancy. YAY!

Congratulations - I am soooo pleased for you - you deserve it.

Bx x x x :hugs::hugs:

Congrats!!! Im so happy for you, you deserve this so much! x

Congrats :) Have a happy & healthy 9 motnhs and many years of love & cuddles after that :)

Oh congratulations!!! It's nice to see that miracles do still happen. Wishing u all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I see a faint line on the cheapie!!!! WOW so exciting!!!!!!

12dpo today, this is one of 3 tests ive done today all with varying lines on them.

still in disbelief but as i would say to someone else, the line IS there and 3 other people have confirmed they can see it.

12dpo:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/12dpotest.jpg

Another pic added, 13dpo:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/13dpotest.jpg

WOHOOOOO.
Congratulationsss!!
Best of luck :)
xxx

I am thrilled for you!!!!!!!! Congrats and LOTS of sticky dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->