Faint line 11dpo? Hubby & I can see it..

ArmyWife91210

2 Angel Babies
Reaction score
I've been TTC with DH for 2 yrs. This year was diagnosed with PCOS, been through 1 mc, and hubby was diagnosed with poor sperm morphology.

First round of clomid, 5-9.. 11dpo, went to walmart, had a coupon for FRER early result.. So took it this morning around 11:00AM.

I swear I SEE a very very very faint line, and it's pink, doesn't look like an evap.. but just wondering if you ladies can see it too..

I've been trying not to get too excited, looking up all the posibilities of Evaps.. :/
Took the test apart, and held it up to light and the line is still very pink.. but.. here it is .. tell me what you think!

Testing tomorrow morning FMU..hoping to get a darker result.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/2011-11-13_10-47-49_915.jpg

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/2011-11-13_10-55-42_37.jpg

I see it but unfortanitly I have been getting those lines too. I am not pregnant. When opened the test it was just the indent line. I hope this turns into blazing positive.

Thank you ladies, it came up within a min. It has color, that's the only thing throwing me off.. and it didn't go away when I held it up to the light, it is pink. Hubby says he sees it too, I keep going back and looking at it, since it's just the plastic of the test, and I'm trying to be positive and optimistic about it..
I don't even feel like AF is coming, but I've been surprised before :(

My hubby was infantry too! :) (I also have PCOS and sometimes that feels like a death sentence when TTC but it's not!!) I see it, mine was super faint in the beginning and I see it on yours!! It is faint for sure but I def see a pink line!! Can't wait to see your next one!!! XXXX :dust:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/ggggg-1.jpg

The yellow one is from 530 AM this morning, and the bottom one is the one that I took again when I woke up @ 730 with SMU...

You can't see them that well even if I scanned them..
It DID get a little darker, but nothing significant..
I'm guessing it's just an evaporation line.. :(( I don't know why I do this to myself.

i can def see a line in the middle test , and a very slight line in your frer, finger crossed this is the start of your :bfp:!!!

I can also see something on the middle test. FX this is it for you!

Something on the Middle test! FX'd!

I see something on the middle test, too!!! FX!

Doesn't look like an evaporation line though? Af still isn't here, started getting lower back pain this morning with little cramping in left side of uterus.. :/ I guess just either wait for af to arrive or take another test tomorrow?

Well going home from work I decided to stop @ the $ store cause I was out of first responses.. I got 5! I tested again when I got home.. and ANOTHER faint line showed up!

I'm pretty convinced that this is my BFP. I looked at the one originally from this morning with FMU, and it looks so dark and pink now, I don't have to squint to see it!

I'm going to test again in the morning, since it will be 13dpo tomorrow.. and see if it gets any darker.. I'm so anxious! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->