Faint line 11dpo? Hubby & I can see it..

Do it!!!! I'd say it's the perfect time for a digi congrats hun xx

how preggo do you think you are?
I've always found afternoon pee is best for bright pink lines!

Congrats :)

Idk? I'm hoping that this sticks, and it's a MC like March of 2009. AND this was my first round of CLOMID! I want to go to walmart right now.. .

I definitely see it on your most recent tests - I took my test with this pregnancy around 4 pm...definitely very dark lines. Can't wait to see your digi!! :)

TOOK another Digitital this morning with First morning urine and again, got NOT PREGNANT, tested again with dollar tree and got another pretty line.. WTH?!?! :(

maybe its too early to pick it up on digi yet. but they are def bfp on your cheapie strips. and def getting darker so fingers crossed. xxxxx

You've definitely got 2 lines, but digi aren't so sensitive I think the advice Is not use them until af actually late... How many dpo are you?

Well I thought I was 14 dpo.. but that's saying I ovulated on the day I got a positive opk.. but im thinking that I ovulated a day or so after I got my positive on my opk. So im thinking im 11 to 12 dpo.

so it might still be too early then for digi to pick it up. And with the cheapies, one of the reasons they are cheap is that their tolerance is not necessarily so good, so they might not all develop the exact same line even with the same urine. does that make sense?
I dunno. the tests look +ve to me, so I guess try the digi again in a couple of days so you know you're beyond af being due?
x

It still could just be you don't have enough HCG in your urine.
I see those lines though, those are for sure :bfp:!!!

I did end up pregnant and ended up having a miscarriage on nov 20th my birthday :( now I am in another boat have yet to start my period it's been 5 weeks and got sticky stretchy cm last Thursday ? So in wondering if I am going to start my peopd or possibly be pregnant. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though took a test today 8 dpo dollar tree and I think I see a line. But I think my eyes are playing tricks on me.

You could be ovulating again without having an AF visit :) happened to me with my oldest child :) FX for you!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/photo2-1.jpg

What do you ladies think? The line is kinda weird though.. But it's pink.. Do you think it's an evaporation line..

Hello fellow Army Wife! :wave: I think the 2nd line you see looks a bit smeared to me. Test again in a couple of days! GL Hon! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your mc. Doesn't look bfp to me, line is in wrong place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->