Faint Line, do you see it?

luz

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I took a test and thought it looked negative. When I got home from work I saw it sitting in the trash and a pink line was definitely formed. So this morning I took another test. I can see the faintest of faint lines, but I don't know if this is a positive result???

I got a positive LH test 2 weeks ago today, so I know its still early. I guess I'm just worried that these cheap tests are giving me negative results, or that its just some weird line forming. What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 98
I've seen a lot of ladies who use these tests and get false positives, do you think that since i've gotten a positive two days in a row means its more believable?

2 days in a row I would call that bfp

Is that the fresh one you took this morning? If so I'd say that's very likely a bfp! My firsts were even squintier :haha:

Is that the fresh one you took this morning? If so I'd say that's very likely a bfp! My firsts were even squintier :haha:

yes thats the one from this morning. I'll keep testing, hopefully it gets darker and darker!

I just got home from work and had to take another test, another faint line. I swear they are getting darker. I'm so excited!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to use a digital test to confirm. ....I am so excited!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1348.jpg
    IMG_1348.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 63
I'm going crazy! Digital test says not pregnant, but the cheapie still has a second line!

Digis are less sensitive so they take longer to show :hugs:

Thanks, I have 3 kids already so it's hard not to compare. With the others there was never this "am I? Am I not?" It was always just bold positives right away, which is why I worry. I know I'm seeing two lines so obviously pregnant, whether or not it stays is the question since all the lines are so light and I'm currently 14/15 dpo

I'm about ready to grab the hammer and bust open the digital test to see if there's even a faint line ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->