Faint line or an evap? UPDATED first response

vitriolic_vix

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

So I'm posting this because I'm sure that I see something but I don't trust myself anymore not just to be seeing what I want to see. We've been trying for 4 months so not too long but last time it was first time so this is all sort of new to me.

I'm due to come on Sunday but am not entirely sure when I ov'd. I've just been tracking discharge and made sure we dtd plenty :thumbup:

I'd be really grateful for your opinions even if it is that I'm seeing things.

Thanks in advance ladies as always xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 50
This is a bit closer. It's hard to photograph!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 47
And inverted because you can see it better ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
I definetly see that that line without the invert:winkwink: hopefully it darkens as days goes by:happydance:

See something for sure! how long after you tested did you take the pic?

If it was in the timeframe i would say the start of a bfp

Thanks ladies - do you think it would be too early to try a first response tomorrow? I've been desperately trying not to waste it because they're so expensive! Wondering if I should just bite the bullet. If it says no though I'm presuming I'm out for the month ��

Holy S^% I think I might actually be pregnant! I'm due on this Sunday so after yesterday took a first response this morning. This was well within the three minutes and taken after about 5 once I'd flapped about a bit. Just to be sure I took another cheapie though ( with my last daughter I took 8 :blush:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
Yay, I would say definite BFP! Congrats!

Thanks! I think that I'm going to have to keep testing every day until Monday so that it will feel real and I'm 1000% sure.

My 5 year has been BEGGING us to be a sister and I've no idea how I'm going to keep it quiet from her until any scan!

Forget them cheapy ones they make me so angry lol. Congratulations !!!!!

I def see a line on the FR. Hope it keeps darkening but for now yes that is a BFP

I definitely see it in the FRER!! Congratulations Mama :).

I def see a line on the FR. Hope it keeps darkening but for now yes that is a BFP

Wow really insensitive.

Sorry, was not trying to be insensitive. I do hope it keeps getting darker, that would mean hcg is increasing and showing a healthy start to pregnancy.

I wish everyone ttc to have healthy pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->