Faint line or indent? *Update*

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Took this test tonight about 730pm with super weak urine. Was just messing around not thinking anything would show up but this popped up right away and became more visible at 10 minutes.. Do you think this is an actual line or just the indent? I have been burned by these FRER before. And I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 106
Looks like the line I've gotten today..... Any ballpark figure on when your period is/was due?

Well I thought I had my period on the 11th but I only bled for 2 days and it wasn't that heavy. I actually took this test because I got a positive OPK on CD5, 6, and 7 and they have stayed dark this whole week including today at CD11. I thought this was odd so took this HPT..

I'm not sure, I'm almost scared to test again because of what happened last month.. But I took the other FRER out of this box I think this past Thursday and it was stark white negative and then got this tonight so hoping it's a good sign. I may run to Walmart in the morning and grab a few cheapie tests..

FXed! Really hoping this is your bfp! Just remember a cheapie may not be as sensitive

I actually thought about that after I posted lol. Probably would be good to stick to FRER for now.

Dollar tree tests will pick it up for sure. Easier to see than those dumb new FRERs. Equally as sensitive, if not more, in my experience. Good luck!

I would normally agree with you about the dollar tree tests kdmalk but last month I got burned so bad by one that I am afraid to use them again. I got this big beautiful dark positive on one test and all the others said negative, got blood work, negative. I was so devastated because the line I got was awesome and not a squinted at all.. So I am just so scared to get a bad tests again and get my hopes up again.

Not sure if I see anything? Can't make it out. Good luck for your next test x

I tested this morning with FMU and got another super faint line that I still couldn't tell if it was an actual line or the indent line. I have one more FRER so I am going to save that and test in a few days to give it some time in between. I will let you guys know when I test again! Thanks for all the good luck!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! A couple days will definitely do the trick!

I was able to hold my urine for 4 hours and not drink, and I usually get better results at night plus I was being impatient, so took my second FRER.. a vv faint but visable line came up within 10 min and it does seem darker than yesterday.. its really hard to see so I put dots on the test. The top dot is right on the line the bottom one got a little to the left.. can you see it? The line is darker right at the top but seems to taper out but I am hoping its real. But now, I am going to wait a few days and see what happens.. I figure if I wait a few days by the time I test again it will be darker.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1456188925.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456188925.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 61
Hey! So I think that original test I posted was a nasty indent and that I was actually Ovulating super early (reason for positive OPK). I believe I Od on CD7 and today I am 9 DPO.. Did a FRER this afternoon after getting some possible faint lines on walmart cheapies and got this! I hadn't even been holding that long! The line came up at about 2 minutes and got a but darker at 5, I am so hoping this is real, it is thinker than the indents and appears to be pink! Can't wait for it to get darker!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 43
  • ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 50
Hoping this turns out to be your sticky bfp! When are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->