Faint line?

ltitus06

Reaction score
Hi all!

So we recently started trying for our first and I have zero patience so I’ve been testing the past few days AF is due Wednesday all the other tests I have taken have showed nothing I took this test today after work at about 5 and I see a faint pink line but I wasn’t sure if I was going crazy or not what do you guys think?

6101679E-4E59-4C6F-90CA-8B9F5C526043.jpeg

I can see something there. Ive never had a BFP before so I’m not sure if it’s a little low? But definitely a line. Finger crossed for you.

Thanks for your input ladies! I’ve taken tests over the years before actually trying and I have never gotten even the slightest pink line so my fingers are crossed I plan to retest in the morning!

I see it!! Hopefully nice and dark on your next test!

I see it... looks like the start of your :bfp:

Update!

The top one is the test from yesterday and the bottom one is the test from this morning! The line is definitely darker this morning, I did take a digital test and it was a BFN but I know that those tests aren’t as sensitive so I’m still super hopeful! What do you guys think? Also thank you so much for your input so far

33FB7F72-86A5-4021-8F17-1E5E3EE74496.jpeg

Thats good progression, how many dpo?? I'd say a digi will show positive in a day or so, congratulations hun!!!

Cud see it on the first test and the second test is darker.
Congratulations.
The CB didgi isn't as sensitive as FRER so I wudnt worry. I took a digi on the day AF was due and got a pregnant 1-2 then a 2-3 2 days later. Got my 3+ yesterday which is bang on because I'm 6 weeks tommorow.
If u do a digi just so u know if it says 1-2 Ure 3 to 4 weeks pregnant. 2-3 4 to 5 weeks and 3+ is anything from 5 weeks and over. It does say it in the instructions but just thought I wud mention it because the advert doesn't mention adding the 2 weeks.
I reckon ure get ure positive digi tommorow. Good luck

Thats good progression, how many dpo?? I'd say a digi will show positive in a day or so, congratulations hun!!!

I’m only 10 dpo so it’s definitely early! So I’m gonna test again tomorrow morning and fingers crossed we’re even darker then today!

Looking good! 2-4 more days and you should get a positive on the digital! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->