Faint lines at 13dpo after 1 year ttc a chemical and a miscarriage. (UPDATE it’s another chemical:(

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well can’t believe I’m here again.
So I was here last June and had vvvv dark blazing lines. Started out faint at 10dpo then by 13dpo had matching lines on Frer and most ICs we’re close to matching.
Sadly I went on to miscarry.
We also had a chemical pregnancy last April.
In 2020 I also had 4 chemical pregnancies b4 falling with my son on cycle 11.

we have been ttc now for a year.
Since the miscarriage in early June I have had nothing but BFN after BFN after BFN.
Really was losing all hope.

anyway this cycle I tested at 10dpo and it was BFN. I then went along to my appointment for a Pap smear as I tested negative and with my sons and the chemicals and miscarriage I got my first BFP at 10dpo.
I tested again at 11dpo and BFN.
Then that evening I had real bad stomach cramps and TMI diarrhoea like water.
Was still the same at 12dpo.
Tested at 12dpo too and BFN again.
Anyway 13 dpo I wasn’t going to bother testing and was just going to wait for AF.
But I decided to test and I got vvvvv faint lines. I did a Frer and got a faint but pink line.
I’ve since done a CB which gave me a clear line.

I’ve never had this happen this late and I’m nervous where it’s late it won’t stick.
I’m just praying so hard this is my rainbow tho.
I was even considering getting tests done because I just wasn’t falling pregnant.
I’m so happy to see these lines but also extremely nervous.
By the way I am 43 years old.
Please please stick little beanie.
No symptoms other than AF like cramping and sharp pains in ovaries. EFE31B0D-37D4-4E35-9918-A9D94D80DA68.jpeg 91AFE1CB-63B0-420C-B023-06DDC066E954.jpeg 842381A7-55D5-420B-A7FA-164B8DB9740A.jpeg

969A7608-209F-47D6-B87A-838E173DD107.jpeg CCA10D9C-75A7-4D26-A334-6FE1791A0015.jpeg

OMG I’m so so hoping this is it for you!!! I wouldn’t think that it matters when you get the positive as it depends on implantation!! Keep us updated!! :hugs:

OMG I’m so so hoping this is it for you!!! I wouldn’t think that it matters when you get the positive as it depends on implantation!! Keep us updated!! :hugs:

Will do hon.
I am a nervous wreck right now.
Really praying this is my rainbow.
The CB came up strait away and was darker in person.
The Frer was darker In person too.
Just so so scared.
Read something about late implantation not being the best.
So I’m worried

I think that even the fact that you are getting a positive is great news as it means it can happen and it will happen! I know this is your main worry with age etc. I know it’s impossible but try and relax and take it 1 day at a time. Today you are pregnant so massive congratulations!

Very happy to see this update! Stick baby stick!!!!

Hi lovely
Thanks so much. Yes stick baby stick.
Sure didn’t see this one coming im very shocked.
Been 9 months of BFNs so im so so surprised. :huh:

I think that even the fact that you are getting a positive is great news as it means it can happen and it will happen! I know this is your main worry with age etc. I know it’s impossible but try and relax and take it 1 day at a time. Today you are pregnant so massive congratulations!

I know. I was all about losing hope after 9 months of BFN. Couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw lines I thought I was going crazy. LOL.

I had a really weird dream last night too.

So I’ve been watching 13 reasons why on Netflix.

ladies don’t laugh haha, but I had a naughty dream that I was with one of the guys from that show and we were together and we were staying at his parents house.
Btw I was younger in this dream and had no kids. I was in my early 20s so like there age.
Trust me I wasn’t a cooger or anything lmao.
Anyway I turned around to this guy and was like.
I’m not on any birth control oh gosh I could be pregnant.
The dream was so so vivid.

sorry DH lol:blush:

I know. I was all about losing hope after 9 months of BFN. Couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw lines I thought I was going crazy. LOL.

I had a really weird dream last night too.

So I’ve been watching 13 reasons why on Netflix.

ladies don’t laugh haha, but I had a naughty dream that I was with one of the guys from that show and we were together and we were staying at his parents house.
Btw I was younger in this dream and had no kids. I was in my early 20s so like there age.
Trust me I wasn’t a cooger or anything lmao.
Anyway I turned around to this guy and was like.
I’m not on any birth control oh gosh I could be pregnant.
The dream was so so vivid.

sorry DH lol:blush:
:haha: Vivid dreams are a charm!! I’ve had the craziest dreams since falling pregnant!

You have no idea how happy I am to read this update. I wouldn’t worry about a bfp at 13dpo just means you implanted a little later. So exciting, praying this is your take home baby xx

Thanks ladies so much.
Unfortunately it’s looking like another chemical.
All tests today are practically negative.
Devastated :cry:

Did read last night that late implantation after 10dpo often leads to miscarriage.
So new this was wasn’t going to end well as soon as I read all that
I was trying to find success stories and it came up implantation at 11dpo has a 56% chance of miscarriage, and implantation at 12dpo has a 87% miscarriage risk.

just feeling so sad right now.
A whole year of trying with a chemical and a miscarriage. Then 9 months of BFNs. Finally fall again only for it to be a 3rd loss.
:cry:

Did read last night that late implantation after 10dpo often leads to miscarriage.
So new this was wasn’t going to end well as soon as I read all that
I was trying to find success stories and it came up implantation at 11dpo has a 56% chance of miscarriage, and implantation at 12dpo has a 87% miscarriage risk.

just feeling so sad right now.
A whole year of trying with a chemical and a miscarriage. Then 9 months of BFNs. Finally fall again only for it to be a 3rd loss.
:cry:
So sorry @Suggerhoney.. is af late?

You’re reading about late implantation but for you to get a bfp at 13 dpo, you likely did not implant at 11 or 12 like the statistics you’re reading. 9 dpo is the average for implantation which is why it’s surprising that you always say you’re out if not bfp at 10 dpo. I totally understand why you feel so nervous though.
I pray it sticks for you.

Oh sweetie sending so much love. I’m so sorry

So sorry sugger! Don’t give up hope yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->