Faint positive one day after negative blood

PcosTtc3

Reaction score
First time posting here.

I have Pcos, yet was able to naturally concieve 2 kids...

Now that the young one is 2.10 we are trying for number 3.

On may 28 i had a miscarriage (chemical). Ive been tracking ovulation and got a positive ovulation result on the 23rd this month. Probably ovulated on the 24th or 25th. Had a blood test for hcg yesterday morning that came back negative (under 5ml) that would be around 8-9 dpo.

Took an hpt today and got a faint positive straight away... but why would the blood test from yestrrday be negative? Scared of another chemical

Pic of test this morning around 9 or 10 dpo. 24 hours after negative blood test

Screenshot_20190703-210601_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a chance that your hcg results were mixed up? That's happened more than people realise i think! Because that test is a million percent positive, good luck!

Is there a chance that your hcg results were mixed up? That's happened more than people realise i think! Because that test is a million percent positive, good luck!

I dont think theyd get it mixed up. Yesterday morning before the blood test i took an hpt and it was negative. This morning it was positive ( i live in israel so hour diff. Might confuse some lol)

Thank you!! Hoping for a good outcome

Give it another week and get new bloodwork, in sure you’ll get a positive result then! Have you tested at home again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->