Faint positive OPK-day after AF finished!!!????

lozncrystal

mum of 1, and preg x
Reaction score
AF finished yesterday, and got a faint positive OPK today ! lol xxx wats goin on ??? any1 else had this happen? please let me know xxxx:flower::hugs: xxx

o yea i forgot to put a pic on hahaha xxxDSC00203.jpg

it is a faint positive isnt it??? wat does evry1 think??

for it to be a positive it is supposed to be the same color as the control line.

mine look like that all the time *hugs

even tho its faint-it still means ovulation wil be here sometime soon doesnt it xx

HI Lonzcrystal,

I've been testing on the opks too starting from Cycle day 2, I know it's waaaay toooo early but I wanted to see a progression to ovualation for my whole cycle, I am getting the same faint markings like yours. I don't have a picture right now but I will post you mine as soon as I get home. Mine are very, very faint. Like the previous post I think it's only considered a positive if the line is as dark or darker than the control line. I have been testing everyday but I may switch to every other day until probably cycle 13 or 14 up to ovulation so I don't waste too many tests. :)

I agree with the above. Its only positive if its the same colour or darker as the test line. Your body has LH in it all the time which is why you get a faint line quite often. When you get the LH surge it will darken quickly!

even tho its faint-it still means ovulation wil be here sometime soon doesnt it xx

No, sorry hun, it's just picking up on the small amount of hormone which is always present.
An OPK is negative unless the line is darker than the control line, or as dark as it.

Keep testing & good luck xxx

i know the thing about it having to be as dark or darker than the control line already xxx i was just confused x sorry lol hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->