Faint positive or evaporation line? Eyes please :)

Kams89

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I usually keep track of my periods via an app but my phone had decided to delete everything so I've completely lost track. I have an age gap of 6 years between my two girls so in a bid to conceive earlier we haven't been preventing at all since my daughter was born 3 years ago. I have been cramping for around 4-5 days now so I had originally thought af would arrive any time but due to losing track I'm not 100% sure. Yesterday I decided to pee on a strip test which I think had a very faint line although my partner said he could not see it. I decided to do another this morning which I think I can see another line but I've googled things and a few articles about evaporation lines have come up.. please could I have your opinions please?

Attachments

• 2017-01-12_10.56.28.jpg
    2017-01-12_10.56.28.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 70
Apologies for the poor photo it was taken at 5am with my phone camera.

There is definitely a line there. How long after you wet it before the line appeared?

Def a line! Did it come up within the window of time given?

There is definitely a line there. How long after you wet it before the line appeared?

I think within a couple of minutes it's an Internet cheapie so I think I'm going to wait a little longer and if no AF I will pop into boots and grab a couple of FR and digital tests. Thank you for commenting :)

Thanks for the comments everyone I'm glad I'm not imagining it. Will wait it out a little longer and see if anything happens :)

I def see something, just not sure what it is. Mine was very very faint the first time I got a BFP and it didn't show up until 5 minutes but I always watch the wetness run all the way to make sure (as much as possible) to not get evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->