Faint positive then even lighter positive the next day!

Rummy411

Reaction score
Okay so I'm new to this so hopefully I'm posting this right! But I've been "feeling pregnant" for a few weeks now. Mild cramping, fatigue, increased hunger, peeing more, extremely moody. Up until yesterday I tested negative twice with clear blue digitals then yesterday tested a faint positive on the drugstore brand regular line ones. I was so excited I told my husband and a few of or close friends! I finally had peace of mind about everything. Then this morning I had to take another just to see it again and it came back even lighter than the one yesterday. Still a clear line but deff have to squint to see it. Now I'm anxious and stressed all over again especially since we told a few people. I've had a few chemical pregnancies before but I thought for sure this time I really was because I'm 3 weeks late for my period. Any advice please???

I would call your doctor. It shouldn't have taken 3 weeks to get your BFP..but you also shouldn't be 3 weeks late for period for no reason.

Though sometimes lines are different darkness bc of how concentrated the urine used is.. so if you tested first with Fmu and second time in mid day it would be different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->