Faint visible early test but neg digital

dreamofabump

Reaction score
As title saids I dont no how many dpo I am as I have pcos. But ovulated about 2 1 1/2 to 2 weeks (can tell by the pain I get when ovulating)
I've got up the last three nights to wee even mentioned it to my hubby this morning.
Anyway after 5 hours hold I did an early response peg test and got a faint positive within 5 mins and pink.... no holding it up to the light or eye line needed it faint but 100 % there and pink. The photo isn't great at catching it. But showed my boss and best mate who said congratulations..... my boss told me to get a digital works indercator..... I held for 2.5 hour took it .... bfn out of same pee done a clearblue one. Both bfn. Even thou the non digital gave a feminist of lines after an hour
What shall I believe ? I said I'll wait a week n do another digi or wait three days n do the original brand that gave me a bfp.
Can u see it in the pics. Honestly is there n pink within 5 mins.
Had I loss in 7 years of trying after my dd. But was already bleeding so knew it wasnt gonna stick.
Also cramping n feeling wet for last 5 days thinking af gonna show but nothing. N my boobs are killing like my nipples on fire x

20200716_185104.jpg

Some digi take more hcg. Might not have been a long enough hold or diluted sample. Plus if your early take hcg to rise. Try again when ya feel up to it. That test is deff positive.

I agree with @JessaBear36 the weeks indicator needs more hcg in system to say preg gl xx

Really clear line but obviously just not clear enough for a digi,give it a couple of days and try again xx

I see it. Digis are less sensitive so they take longer :)

Thanks guys. I hate when you get a mixed result. But glad I'm not mad n u guys can see it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->