Fairly dark opk day after af finished...?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Does this happen? Top is from the day after af finished, bottom is from today. Ignore the others, they are from in between, I usually ov between CD10 & CD12 (today is CD11) and usually have positive opk to tie in with ov but I'm confused by how dark the top test is and how light today's is

Attachments

• IMG_6909.jpg
    IMG_6909.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 19
I was just about to post the same thing! This is my OPK from today, cd7. Af ended Tuesday and today I took my last Clomid pill...is this normal to get this dark of a OPK at cd7?!

https://i66.tinypic.com/333hkqd.jpg

I don't know! I know you can see another surge right before af but opks aren't usually quite as dark as when you ov I don't think. I also know you can ov immediately after af so with how dark yours is perhapd this is what happened? I don't know about clomid or if this would have any impact?
I did another opk shortly after posting this which is positive so I don't know why the opk above was so dark

I had Very positive ovulation test the day after my last clomid pill then they went negative and positive again on cd12. I remember reading that clomid gives false positives when you're actually taking the tablets

It's normal for the darkness of the test line to fluctuate :)

I knew they could fluctuate but I didn't realise it was possible to have a relatively dark line right after af, good to know it isn't weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->