Fake faint line madness?!!

Hey Jo so did you make a appointment to see the doctor I would just to rule out a ectopic pregnancy which I've had once.?? I think by now if it was a cyst you would know hoping for the best xo

Hey shadow thanks for dropping in. What were ur symptoms with your ectopic?
The only way id kno if it was s cyst is to have an ultrasound like last time x

I would definitely try to push for bloods to rule out ectopic, with mine my lines fluctuated from mega dark bfp to light then dark again, pain in my left side, which got worse over time, bleeding but not all the time, I didn't get any shoulder pain until my tube ruptured, luckily enough for me i was already at hospital waiting for a theatre slot so I just jumped the queue thankfully. Bare in mind I had several ultrasounds over a course of 3 weeks and they couldn't say where the pregnancy was, originally a pregnancy in unknown location, it's really not worth the risk, I would push for bloods x

So iv just booked the next available slot with a female gp which is next friday the 25th aug. If bleeding comes back or i get any pain i will ask for an emergency appointment. Test looks bfn this morning :shrug: its just hard to believe when the cb from yesterday is sat there with a thick faint blue line on it.

I hope your appointment goes ok. I know what that's like, having to wait an age to see anyone as our doctor's surgery is always booked even when you call bang on opening time. Or you get stuck with a rubbish doctor instead. This may have been an early loss, it took a while for my tests to go completely negative after I bled and they all varied. Remember as well that dye concentration can vary in tests as well

I did think that as the obvious test had a very dark control line too..im tempted to think it was an early loss brought on by grief or possibly the physical act of shifting my heavy dog about that same day :( and maybe theres just enuf hcg left to show on the cb early but nothing else. I shud be getting more cb tomoro or thurs so can see which way the line goes. I kno iv had some dodgy cbs but never had anything like this on the early ones.

Im already stuck with a newish doc iv never met as the one i wanted isnt available till the 5th of sept!!!

Good luck at the appt. it's a bit far away but at least you are keeping an eye out for worsening symptoms.

As you asked for ectopic experiences:

I got a bfp late at 14dpo. It just didn't get very dark. At 5+ something I had a gush of red blood that turned into constant stringy brown spotting. At 6+ something I had a scan and I was told miscarriage and to go back 10 days later. The spotting turned into period like bleeding over the 10 days. I constantly had 1 sides lower back pain. At almost 8 weeks I was back for another scan, a mass was seen on my ovary and Free fluid was in my pelvis. It was labelled as "suspected ectopic" I was sent home as my hcg was only 800ish so "too low to rupture" and given an appt for 3 days time to re scan. That night my tube ruptured and I was rushed into surgery where it was confirmed ectopic and they removed my tube and the baby. I almost died. It is hugely serious! It's not likely an ectopic for you but it does need checking out so I'm glad you have an appt!

I do remember some of your past very pink evaps yes and also a few days of very convincing clear blue evaps a couple months ago. It must be very frustrating!!

So my lunchtime test.. 1st pic wet not too much goin on, others at about 45 mins.. it makes no sense tho how can i get a line on a 25 with dilute and bfn on 20 with fmu :shrug:

Attachments

• 20170815_122819.jpg
    20170815_122819.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 2017-08-15 14.23.04.jpg
    2017-08-15 14.23.04.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20170815_141337.jpg
    20170815_141337.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170815_141333.jpg
    20170815_141333.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 25
I would say that's an evap. There isn't anything on it in the first photo but a faint, fairly colourless looking line on the later photos.
Hopefully the new doctor will be ok. It isn't going to hurt them to do a beta just to make sure all is ok

I hope everything goes ok at your appointment. I will keep everything crossed that you get some answers :hugs:

Also i figure if i did get sent for a scan there would potentially be something to see if i wait a week or 2. I cant wait to pee on another cb tho i feel like that should giv me some answers for now..

This mornings hpt.. have included an opk so u can see where thats at too

Attachments

• 20170816_081556.jpg
    20170816_081556.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20170816_081601.jpg
    20170816_081601.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 25
I do see something on the hpt. I think the OPK is a wonky test since the line doesn't appear to be fully formed. I tried tweaking for you but because it ends up being so pixelated it looks smudgy

Attachments

• IMG_9947.jpg
    IMG_9947.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 15
Thanka cupcake i see it irl too. Yeah the opk is darker at the top i might try another.

Im feeling a lot of niggles and twinges in my abdomen but id say its all over not one-sided twinges . Im needing to pee a lot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->