Fake tan ladies!! X

pinky1987

My very own little E.T!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm going out in Blackpool for my friends birthday next weekend an I neeeeed fake tan. If I don't, al be the only ghost looking person out of them all!

What fake tan do you use? Best way to apply?

Cost needs to be low though girls!

Xx

I use L'Oréal I think its called sun sublime. Make sure you get the one without the glitter in though or you'll be sparkling away all night - tres ten years ago!

If you have a bit more cash to splash, Clinique do a really good one too.

I apply mine after I've had a bath. The day before is best then you can patch up any bits you've missed lol.

The trick is to apply it thinly and make sure you rub it in well. Then you can add more layers if you want OT a bit darker x

i used st moritz. you can get it off ebay or from savers. i used to get the dark one and use a tanning mitt.

I use Xen tan - (have their own website) no streaks, a nice olive colour not orange! lasts 7 - 10 days with no patchiness, has a guide colour when you put it on for ease of use and smells gorge

I use Xen - Tan, it's the best one out there. It's about £17 but worth the money and a bottle lasts ages. I apply it with a tanning mitt.

I use the dark st moritz too, i love it
I do it the day before so i can see how it is and fix it if i need too

I am a fake tan addict and have tried pretty much every one and spent a fortune on it. And the best one ive found is St Moriz. The seller it in Savers and places like that. Its £2.99 for a tube of mouse.

Very easy to apply and even if it looks a bit streaky, when you shower the next morning it comes out perfect every time. Highly recomend it.

St Moritz is great value, it's so cheap and goes on really well. The mousse doesn't work as well on my skin as the spray though. I use Fake Bake and L'Oreal Sublime too but they smell a lot stronger

I use Sublime as well if I'm wanting it to last more than one day or if it's raining, lovely colour and always goes on well. I don't think it smells too bad either. Otherwise I use Sun Shimmer cheap and easy to apply and if you mess up or don't like it it washes off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->