Fake tan?

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
I am thinking about using fake tan for my birthday night out but don't know where to start. Last time I used fake tan I was living with my mum at the age of 13! Which really did not work out properly!

So which tan is the best & easiest to apply?
What do tattoos look like under it (I have one on my ankle).
When would be the best time to put the tan on (I will have family members coming over all day then need to take LO to where ever he is stay) so would be the night before be okay?
Is it best to exfolite before using it?
Do the tan wipes work?

Sorry if these question seem a bit stupid!

I find the st Tropez cream to be best, it's best to exfoliate the day before, give yourself a scrub in the shower then dry yourself thoroughly and put the tan on so it's on overnight and wash the residue off in the morning. If it looks a little patchy when the cream goes on its fine, it will even out when you wash the residue off. Put on some body cream afterwards xx

It's best to either get a spray tan or build it up gradually using the moisturiser with self tanner, I seem to get fewer mistakes that way.

i use st moriz, it's only about 3 quid in home bargains and if you apply it with a mitt it looks as good as a spray tan :shrug: i put it on the night before x

I don't normally wear fake tan but I have my hen night this weekend so like you I want a bit of a tan. I've opted for the moisturiser with a little fake tan in so I can build it up gradually. I'm going to put it on after every shower until the weekend (I'm exfoliating in the shower beforehand) and hope it makes a difference!

i use st moriz, it's only about 3 quid in home bargains and if you apply it with a mitt it looks as good as a spray tan :shrug: i put it on the night before x

This! It's amazing. Ive used Soo many fake tans and this is my fave. Totally streak free and it's coloured so you can see where you're applying but it does develop too. I know Tesco had it on an introductory offer for 99p! You can get it in Savers too and online as well as home bargains.

Another vote for st moriz it's great!!

Also if you want something instant Sally Henson spray on legs (I think it's called that) is amazing, I haven't got any tattoos so can't say what it looks like over them.... But deffo reccomend

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->