Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in a thread about what you'd bought for your babies she posted a picture of a dress? She must have been no more than 12 weeks at the time, she could have easily been having both boys?
Also, she joined Jan 2011, wouldn't have "concieved" until March..

I guess when you think about it it's rather obvious :dohh:

I think what we should do from now on is really watch the new people that join, if we stick together I think we'd be able to catch them out pretty quick. I know most of you guys are real and I think it'd be easy to pick out the fakes if we put our mind to it, I just don't really open my eyes enough :haha:

I'm going to copyright my bump pics and all pics from now on :flower:

Lol also if anyone is friends with me on facebook... Some girl named Zoe Grant asked to be my friend and when I asked who she was she deleted me but posted saying she didn't mean to add me. If you go look at her page to me it looks like the blonde girl...

I tried to search for that Zoe Grant but I couldn't find her Skye. I wonder hey.

I think what we should do from now on is really watch the new people that join, if we stick together I think we'd be able to catch them out pretty quick. I know most of you guys are real and I think it'd be easy to pick out the fakes if we put our mind to it, I just don't really open my eyes enough :haha:

I'm going to copyright my bump pics and all pics from now on :flower:

I think that watching the new'uns like that would be unfair on them :shrugs:
It just sucks that we have to be so skeptical about everyone. I don't know why some girls have to come on and lie and ruin it for the rest of us!

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

I seen you post on the thread saying the photographs didn't look alike and then see you post a thread asking how you can report someone and I knew exactly who you were talking about, that's why I replied :haha:

LMAO, thanks!! Glad the mods looked into it.

Zoe grant wasn't the name she used to go check it out. If anyones not my friend my names Skye Shelton sullivan look at the girl in her profile picture and tell me it doesn't look like the avatar pic she previously had!! :wacko:

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

I seen you post on the thread saying the photographs didn't look alike and then see you post a thread asking how you can report someone and I knew exactly who you were talking about, that's why I replied :haha:

Which post was it? I wanna be noseyyy :blush:

And I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in a thread about what you'd bought for your babies she posted a picture of a dress? She must have been no more than 12 weeks at the time, she could have easily been having both boys?
Also, she joined Jan 2011, wouldn't have "concieved" until March..

Well to be fair, I have bought gender specific things whilst TTC, because some deals at consignment shops were too good to pass up.. so maybe that's what she did. Would explain why she joined before she "conceived" but who knows.

Zoe grant wasn't the name she used to go check it out. If anyones not my friend my names Skye Shelton sullivan look at the girl in her profile picture and tell me it doesn't look like the avatar pic she previously had!! :wacko:

Where do I find her at???

Just added you now so will look. Think I had you added before but deleted almost all of my friends list cos I felt weird about people looking at my scan photos on there.

Well to be fair, I have bought gender specific things whilst TTC, because some deals at consignment shops were too good to pass up.. so maybe that's what she did. Would explain why she joined before she "conceived" but who knows.

This. I've got a really cute sparkly halloween sweater for a little girl...$.50 at a consignment shop. Little boy might just have to wear sparkly kitties and pumpkins.

It's on my wall her names zoe grant she's got strawberry blond hair an is from around where she said she was from.. It was like Saturday??

This. I've got a really cute sparkly halloween sweater for a little girl...$.50 at a consignment shop. Little boy might just have to wear sparkly kitties and pumpkins.

Haha awhh little gayby :haha:

It's on my wall her names zoe grant she's got strawberry blond hair an is from around where she said she was from.. It was like Saturday??

Oh yeh I see what you mean, that's the same as one of the photos she added. She's obv real just the pregnancies fake, can't see her having that many friends on a fake profile. Took me ages to find that, you got soo many wall posts lol

Which post was it? I wanna be noseyyy :blush:

There were two posts.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/612774-pictures-3.html

then

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/625948-funny-weird-pictures-you-3.html

The picture of her in '8th grade' looks NOTHING like her. If she's 16 that would have been a year or two ago. I know I looked different in 8th grade.. but the facial features look very different. There was another thread of her where she posted a couple of pictures and they looked very different. If she's going to fake someone at least use the same person's pictures.. not switch it up lol

You could be right you know. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back