Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh...I'm not really bothered about whether anyone thinks anything. I've had scan pics up, I've had me pics up, I'm pretty sure I've got a few of you on my FB, and real life is too stressy to leave me the energy to get emotionally invested in much -- especially not internet drama. There'll always be fakes. They come, they go, the admins do their jobs and all is well.

I think that's the right idea! And I agree- I don't have the energy these days to spend too much time making pictures and scans to prove I am who I am.
Are we friends on FB?

Probably not; I think there are only two or three I've got on there (names escape me, except for Carly, who miscarried a while back...)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695531453

cool I just added u- I have a hard time remembering who I've added and who I haven't

I don't have anyone on facebook - but I am real!
I literally only use it to play bejeweled blitz, so I don't see the point in adding people :haha:

I don't understand why people fake though! I mean before I was pregnant it isn't something I ever thought about, so it seems pretty weird to me :wacko:
Looking for a pregnancy forum was certainly not something that crossed my mind before my bfp!

Probably not; I think there are only two or three I've got on there (names escape me, except for Carly, who miscarried a while back...)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695531453

I added you Katie. I don't give out my personal Facebook on here but when I get along with someone I add them :thumbup:

^ I'm the same way. I think facebook is a fun way to keep up with girls from here because you can post a lot more pictures and small talk during the day

Np.
And between being on and off bed rest/pelvic rest and being online to work on advertising business stuff, I've pretty much always got facebook open anymore, haha.

Np.
And between being on and off bed rest/pelvic rest and being online to work on advertising business stuff, I've pretty much always got facebook open anymore, haha.

Katie you're absolutely stunning and Nik is just gorgeous (saying that because he looks like an older Conor and I love my Conor) !! You're going to have a stunning son!! x

Hey, i've just been having a read of this thread, please can someone PM me who the girl was with the twins? I have a feeling it was someone i was PM'ing yesterday :wacko:
I suddenly can't PM her back and all her threads disappeared...

Katie you're absolutely stunning and Nik is just gorgeous (saying that because he looks like an older Conor and I love my Conor) !! You're going to have a stunning son!! x

Aww, thanks...he's so beautiful to me and I don't even usually find guys attractive, haha. I'm still stupid for him, though.

I'm sure you guys are going to have an amazing and beautiful baby...I just wish they'd all hurry up and be ready to be born!

Aww, thanks...he's so beautiful to me and I don't even usually find guys attractive, haha. I'm still stupid for him, though.

I'm sure you guys are going to have an amazing and beautiful baby...I just wish they'd all hurry up and be ready to be born!

You're welcome! Yeah before I met Conor I had a girlfriend and had a girlfriend when we were on a break :haha:

That girl with "twins"... I was looking through her posts and found that she had posted obviously fake pics of herself, she was supposedly blonde in her avatar (profile pic thingy) and the pictures she had posted were a mixture of brown and blonde hair, different body type etc. So I reported her, and had a look at her account a couple of days ago and it said inactive! xx

That girl with "twins"... I was looking through her posts and found that she had posted obviously fake pics of herself, she was supposedly blonde in her avatar (profile pic thingy) and the pictures she had posted were a mixture of brown and blonde hair, different body type etc. So I reported her, and had a look at her account a couple of days ago and it said inactive! xx

I notice the same thing and was in the process of reporting her but i backed out thinking i was being paranoid:shrug:

You can change your hair colour.

Lol...yeah, if you go through my FB, I've got dark brown, sun-bleached brown, red-brown, red, and purple. (Manic Panic on the last two.)

The rest of me tends to look pretty consistent, though.

I have pictures of blonde (natural and bleached, some with pink, purple, green and blue flashes), black (some with leopard and zebra print on shaved side), red, ginger, brown.

The hair in my avatar is actually a wig. Letting my hair colour grow out underneath, saves looking at roots all the time D: Then hello natural blonde ^_^

omg thats awful :( I don't go on teen pregnancy so much now that lo is here but I don't get why people would feel the need to troll on a pregnancy forum, I can understand if it was on a stupid website which doesn't deal with anything serious but this is for support and advice and I'm sure all this is putting some people of coming here :nope: I'm really shocked to hear about her, all her posts seemed real :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back