Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl with "twins"... I was looking through her posts and found that she had posted obviously fake pics of herself, she was supposedly blonde in her avatar (profile pic thingy) and the pictures she had posted were a mixture of brown and blonde hair, different body type etc. So I reported her, and had a look at her account a couple of days ago and it said inactive! xx

I notice the same thing and was in the process of reporting her but i backed out thinking i was being paranoid:shrug:

If that's who I think it is then I'm kind of shocked, I thought she was real :nope:

I understand what you girls are saying.
I actually messaged Skye (Skyebo) a couple of weeks ago because i had started to suspected that this girls stories didn't add up. I even messaged the girl who was a troll about it afterwards and she came up with some lame-ass excuses.

I ran into a fake claiming to be having triplets. It was weird... I hadn't seen her post
before either. She was just on facebook... I mean... seriously? I can't imagine that it
would be too hard to fake being prego with chicks you've never met... This girls must
be really dumb.

I talked to Skyebo about who the fake one was with twins and I must say I am shocked! She seemed so normal and so nice, didn't think she'd be one to fake, I'm disappointed. Lucky I didn't really ever get close with her, only through the threads on here of course.

Everytime I upload photos of myself I think 'oh no, I look different in all my pics, what if they think I'm fake?!' I'm sure most of you know I'm not though, I have most of you on facebook and my information on my pregnancy has been perfectly right the whole time :flower:

That girl with "twins"... I was looking through her posts and found that she had posted obviously fake pics of herself, she was supposedly blonde in her avatar (profile pic thingy) and the pictures she had posted were a mixture of brown and blonde hair, different body type etc. So I reported her, and had a look at her account a couple of days ago and it said inactive! xx

I notice the same thing and was in the process of reporting her but i backed out thinking i was being paranoid:shrug:

If that's who I think it is then I'm kind of shocked, I thought she was real :nope:

I just PM'd you. But yea she seemed really nice but just recently i started having a bad feeling about her..
Someone even questioned her about her ultrasound pics one time because they were against the rules plus they just looked fake i dunno:shrug: but she made up an excuse about them

I just PM'd you. But yea she seemed really nice but just recently i started having a bad feeling about her..
Someone even questioned her about her ultrasound pics one time because they were against the rules plus they just looked fake i dunno:shrug: but she made up an excuse about them

A lot of things didnt really add up :thumbup:

Because of weirdos like her, I'm afraid to post photos of my bump & even my scan pics on here.

With facebook its different, I can control who see's them, not that there are many. But here, anyone could see them and steal them. You don't need to be a member to view the threads or the photos. Who knows what kind of creepy people could steal them or see them? I'm just not comfortable with it. Especially when theres no privacy.

OH doesn't even like me putting pics of Elena on facebook, he says its not fair, and how would I like it if my mum put my baby pictures all over the internet. I suppose he does have a point :haha:

Its just kind of sad that I don't feel comfortable showing off my scan pics, or pictures of my bump because I'm scared about some weirdo stealing them and pretending they're belonging to them.

How could I explain that one to the LO's when they're older?
"Oh, sorry hunny, I was joined to an internet forum when I was pregnant on you and some nutcase copied my scan photo's and pretended to be pregnant"

IDK, I know that kind of turned in to a bit of a rant but I'm really annoyed. I had talked to the girl that faked quite a lot and its made me more wary and less trusting. :nope:

I wish they would make the site private and for members only. Im not going scan my ultrasound pics anymore Im just going to take a pic with them. It sucks we cant be comfortable posting pics and stuff ..:wacko:

A lot of things didnt really add up :thumbup:

nope. not at alll:nope:

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

For the ones who are conscious about others stealing pictures, do you ever add watermarks to them? I know you shouldn't need to by all rights.

I should take side shots from the opposite side really, I have a rib tattoo.

...I'm guessing I know who you guys mean now.
I really hope not :( She seemed sweet.

...I'm guessing I know who you guys mean now.
I really hope not :( She seemed sweet.

I know. I really liked her, as she said she was having twins we seemed to have a lot in common :shrug:

She did seem sweet. I never got close with her but at first I never expected her to be a fake, But things really started to get fishy.

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

I seen you post on the thread saying the photographs didn't look alike and then see you post a thread asking how you can report someone and I knew exactly who you were talking about, that's why I replied :haha:

The blonde one with twins (assuming everyone now knows) was a bit fishy now that I think back. If she was pregnant with twins why was she so small? Her bump never really grew at all, and I do remember seeing pictures that didn't match up I just never was really suss so I left it.

And she looked really old in her photo, much much older than 16 :nope:
It was so obvious, I dunno how I didn't see it :nope:
I mean 16, pregnant with twins and buying a house? I should have realized!

She had us all going :flower:

Her profile pic had been there since when she joined and she had blone hair in it, her "12 week bump" pic she was dark brunette and the "13 week bump" she was blonde again. But it wasn't just the hair the bodies in the picture were totally different, different skin tone, build and it was obvious that some had long torso's whilst others were small! I've never reported someone before and I wouldn't purely based on different hair colour in pictures, but if you had seen them it was pretty obvious they weren't all the same person! She also tried to say that the ultrasound tech had said that one twin was a girl in her 12 week scan, and she started that thread about buying a house which was actually for rent! I know I don't post a lot but I read a lot of the posts here all the time, I'm just too lazy to write anything! Lol! Xx

That is sooooo true!! I guess she made it seem that her parents were really rich so it was possible. But then again whenever someone would give her advice she would kind of ignore it. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"