Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrissy7411

Are getting soooo annoying! Just had too say it because I know we all feel it! :wacko:

On a better note, I'm 36 weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

Ugh, agreed. Seems like we have some new fake everyday. :roll:

& congrats-- almost full-term! :happydance:

I feel like none of us can trust each other any more on here. :(

Congrats! You're so close to meeting your little man!

Ugh, agreed. Seems like we have some new fake everyday. :roll:

& congrats-- almost full-term! :happydance:

It's such a shame and a waist of time. I just hope these people stop and find something better to do.

Thank you!!!! :happydance: times going so slow these past couple of weeks grrr

I feel like none of us can trust each other any more on here. :(

Congrats! You're so close to meeting your little man!

I know huh... I get worried every time there is someone new. I can't help it, with the fake accounts and creepers on facebook. Ugh :wacko:

Thank you! :hugs:

This will probably get locked cause we're not supposed to really talk about fakes. BUT a glimmer of hope, once you get to Teen Parenting the fakes slow down A LOT.
I know we (the group of girls I was pregnant with) had such bad experiences with fakes that some of the girls actually left because they felt they couldn't trust anybody. Around the time I was pregnant we had a lot of long-term fakes come out in the span of like 2 months. Girls who had been here for their entire "pregnancies" and NOBODY thought they were fakes up until the very end. Some of the girls were bump buddies with them, texted them all the time, etc. So it was really devastating when at the very end they came out to be trolls.

But like I said, once you get to Teen Parenting the fakes, while they're still there, slow down a lot and get called out a lot sooner. It's apparently more fun to pretend you're pregnant than to pretend you actually have a baby. :dohh:

This will probably get locked cause we're not supposed to really talk about fakes. BUT a glimmer of hope, once you get to Teen Parenting the fakes slow down A LOT.
I know we (the group of girls I was pregnant with) had such bad experiences with fakes that some of the girls actually left because they felt they couldn't trust anybody. Around the time I was pregnant we had a lot of long-term fakes come out in the span of like 2 months. Girls who had been here for their entire "pregnancies" and NOBODY thought they were fakes up until the very end. Some of the girls were bump buddies with them, texted them all the time, etc. So it was really devastating when at the very end they came out to be trolls.

But like I said, once you get to Teen Parenting the fakes, while they're still there, slow down a lot and get called out a lot sooner. It's apparently more fun to pretend you're pregnant than to pretend you actually have a baby. :dohh:

Completely understandable :flower:

That's just so horrible. I just don't understand it. Thanks for that though, I look forward to the Teen Parenting section :flow:

What Ally said. :flow:
Once you move into Teenage Parenting it really, really slows down. We rarely have any. It's much harder to fake you have a child because you are actually stealing PHOTOS of children rather than scan pictures so it's much harder. Try not to let them get to you. :hugs2:

What Ally said. :flow:
Once you move into Teenage Parenting it really, really slows down. We rarely have any. It's much harder to fake you have a child because you are actually stealing PHOTOS of children rather than scan pictures so it's much harder. Try not to let them get to you. :hugs2:

:hugs:

That's just so horrible. I just don't understand it. Thanks for that though, I look forward to the Teen Parenting section :flow:

Neither do I, tbh. I guess in some cases I can understand it. Like there was a girl IRL who lost a baby and then was so ashamed by it that she just pretended she was still pregnant. Obviously it all came out and she got psychiatric help. That sort of situation, where's it's really like a psychotic break thing, I can understand. But when Jane Doe decides her life isn't interesting enough and she needs to join a forum and lie about everything for some kicks, that's when I'm like "Wtf are you doing, girl?"

Neither do I, tbh. I guess in some cases I can understand it. Like there was a girl IRL who lost a baby and then was so ashamed by it that she just pretended she was still pregnant. Obviously it all came out and she got psychiatric help. That sort of situation, where's it's really like a psychotic break thing, I can understand. But when Jane Doe decides her life isn't interesting enough and she needs to join a forum and lie about everything for some kicks, that's when I'm like "Wtf are you doing, girl?"

I feel the exact same way! The ones who do it out of boredom or intertainment are the ones who upset me... :nope:

I feel the exact same way! The ones who do it out of boredom or intertainment are the ones who upset me... :nope:

Yeah. I remember I used to talk to the new girls and be nice to them, but it wasn't until they had been here for a month or so or they added me on fb that I actually got close to them because that's when I knew they weren't fakes. Unfortunately there will always be fakes no matter what forum you're on. I have to say though, BnB handles them very well. There are soooo many fakes that don't make it past the first week. Half of them we don't even notice because that's how fast they catch them. I've been on other forums where the trolls just run wild. It's like a troll zoo or something! :haha:

Aww, Jace will be here in no time!
I know, all these fakes are really upsetting me. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I feel like I'm going to find it hard to start trusting girls :(

I'm new to this and I have not seen any fakes on here :wacko: But I guess on every forum you get a troll, you just have to ignore them.

Congratulations! I feel like such a newbie at this, I'm only 4 weeks tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks. woohoo how fun is that :haha:

It sounds to me like some of these fakes deep down want to be pregnant, so they come on forums like this and interact with other pregnant females to live in this type of dream world they have and I don't know but have some sort of excitement, some sort of happiness from it. I wouldn't ever give out my number online anyway, I did that once and it ended out to be very bad, if I did meet someone on here who I added on facebook and I could see that they weren't fake and had friends commenting on their wall and such then I would probably exchange numbers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->