Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one is that open about it. If anything, people bottle it inside for numerous years and still struggle coming to the terms it's happened. I really do feel for the people.

It's the internet, I suppose, you can lie to anyone about anything. If it's a way to fit in then I guess people will goto the limits of trying.

:thumbup: I kept quiet for 10 years... and when I finally spoke about it, took my abuser to court he was found not guilty :dohh:

Thanks lucy for pming me by the way... very sad :nope:

I read your story on another thread. So so sad. :nope: You were completely denied justice. At least you'll have your LO to motivate you to keep going. Stay strong :hugs: x

No-one is that open about it. If anything, people bottle it inside for numerous years and still struggle coming to the terms it's happened. I really do feel for the people.

It's the internet, I suppose, you can lie to anyone about anything. If it's a way to fit in then I guess people will goto the limits of trying.

:thumbup: I kept quiet for 10 years... and when I finally spoke about it, took my abuser to court he was found not guilty :dohh:

Opps just saw this. PM'd you also :) :hugs:

Ah thanks both. I'm ok really :thumbup: I went through a really rough period when it came out, I couldn't handle everyone knowing and lost my grip on reality for a while but Thomas has definitely brought me 'back down to earth'. I just need to be monitored closely and have a higher chance of postnatal so it's likely I will go back onto anti d's once he's born (hopefully there are ones that are safe to take whilst breastfeeding).

He still lives in my town, except he now leaves shops etc. pretty quickly if he sees me :smug: he'll be dead soon, he's an old man now (70s).

That's horrible.... I don't know why anyone would want to fake being raped :huh: who would WANT that. The things people do/say to fit in :nope:

You must be such a strong, brave girl! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ah thanks both. I'm ok really :thumbup: I went through a really rough period when it came out, I couldn't handle everyone knowing and lost my grip on reality for a while but Thomas has definitely brought me 'back down to earth'. I just need to be monitored closely and have a higher chance of postnatal so it's likely I will go back onto anti d's once he's born (hopefully there are ones that are safe to take whilst breastfeeding).

He still lives in my town, except he now leaves shops etc. pretty quickly if he sees me :smug: he'll be dead soon, he's an old man now (70s).

Makes me think of that movie "The Lovely Bones" they never got him but in the end he got what he deserved! :growlmad: Same will happen to that horrible man! :thumbup:

When i first joined there were like 4 girls!! its was so weird like i dont get why girls do that!?! but anyway wait there was a new fake?!

I've no idea Chrissy, I can only assume these girls have other things going on in their lives and maybe just want to feel special for a while? I have no idea. I find it easier to talk about my abuse to people I don't know than to people I do (e.g family) so I sort of understand in that respect... but yeah, faking rape/abuse is just not on :nope:

Oh my gosh Chriss read my mind :haha: I think these girls who fake need to just start their own forum.. The "Fake Pregnancy Forum" so they have their little fix of pretending and we can all go back to trusting one another! I also mentioned to someone maybe we should all post our next bump picture with a paper with our bn account name and the week we are in?? I'm going to next time, maybe with this we'll get less girls faking because no one will fall for it!? Maybe not. Lol I could be just blabbing.. But just an idea. When I first joined there wasn't any fakes around then it started full force and I hate it! Makes me wish someone had a fake-o-meter we could just use as soon as they join!

i like this idea! :thumbup: i am going to do it for my thirteen week one thou so i can post my ultrasound pics too :)

At least you have power of priority over him. :smug:
If victims were honest from day 1, sickos would plead guilty before the blink of an eye. Forensic DNA's are taken within 48 hours. I know it's easy for me to say.

Your mind will be on cloud 9 in a few weeks :D

Makes me think of that movie "The Lovely Bones" they never got him but in the end he got what he deserved! :growlmad: Same will happen to that horrible man! :thumbup:

Oh he will, I'm a big believer in karma :thumbup: I've already ruined his life. He had a real nice life living with my mother and when he was arrested he lost everything. The only things we had to give him were things with his name on (papers, clothes etc.) he lost all his furniture (I took a hammer to a bedside table, I have a picture somewhere LOL), all his jewellry etc, his car (it was in my mother's name, he drove it because she's disabled).

I got him good :smug:

At least you have power of priority over him. :smug:
If victims were honest from day 1, sickos would plead guilty before the blink of an eye. Forensic DNA's are taken within 48 hours. I know it's easy for me to say.

Your mind will be on cloud 9 in a few weeks :D

It is easy to say but I do agree. I was only 11 when the abuse started and I wish I'd had the strength to say about it as soon as it happened. Men like him though are very clever and know how to manipulate you into believing everyone will think you're a liar if you tell etc.

Btw thanks for mentioning that site, I'm going to sign up now. this one gets a bit boring sometimes :thumbup:

No problem. It's not as active as this site, but the girls on there treat you like family.

Okay, as soon as I signed up I saw this girl's post, and it is asking for followers, so I followed her.. only to find out it's that same girl who's faking her rape and pregnancy.. *quickly unfollows*

I've no idea Chrissy, I can only assume these girls have other things going on in their lives and maybe just want to feel special for a while? I have no idea. I find it easier to talk about my abuse to people I don't know than to people I do (e.g family) so I sort of understand in that respect... but yeah, faking rape/abuse is just not on :nope:

Yeah that's what I think, that maybe their real lifes are "horrible" or they don't feel special so they make up things on the Internet... But still, there are people who really go through horrible things and the ones who make it up are making a mockery out of the ones who really went through it :nope:

Oh he will, I'm a big believer in karma :thumbup: I've already ruined his life. He had a real nice life living with my mother and when he was arrested he lost everything. The only things we had to give him were things with his name on (papers, clothes etc.) he lost all his furniture (I took a hammer to a bedside table, I have a picture somewhere LOL), all his jewellry etc, his car (it was in my mother's name, he drove it because she's disabled).

I got him good :smug:

Good for you girl! :hugs: karma will continue to kick his ass :thumbup:

I think a lot of girls who fake things like this are just lonely and are looking for some comfort you know? Haha look at me an armchair psychologist :lol:

This place was a lifeline when I was going through my depression/court. I used my TTC journal/Pregnancy journal as a sort of diary and was able to describe some of what happened to me and come to terms with it. The girls here are amazing. I don't hide anything, if any of you are 'curious' at all it's somewhere in my journals.

I'm thinking when Thomas is old enough to qualify as a counsellor and work for Victim Support or a similar organisation, I think it would be a really good way to give back to people in the same/similar situations to me.

It's very sad that the young women who come onto this forum for advice and support have to make proof photographs to prove their existence :nope:

There have been sooo many fakes from I joined this forum only a matter of months ago. I really don't understand why.

It's very sad that the young women who come onto this forum for advice and support have to make proof photographs to prove their existence :nope:

There has been sooo many fakes from I joined this forum only a matter of months ago. I really don't understand why.

You get them on every forum hun it's so sad :nope:

There has been sooo many fakes from I joined this forum only a matter of months ago. I really don't understand why.

i know .... :cry: haha i feel like idk like people think i'm fake when i really am not so i want to post as much as i can so i can prove myself.. sad but i just want people to trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back