FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

I get it. It makes sense, but only people with a loss will completely understand...

I had a little pink spotting last night that turned into light brown watery discharge this morning. I know it's nothing but jeez I wish I could just be confident in this pregnancy. I need clear discharge only, please! I think I'll feel better once I see an ultrasound.

I'm sorry you had that happen last night Ashaford. It's so stressful, isn't it? Every little thing makes us worry. I'm worried now that I don't have any symptoms -- I'm only 4w3d and never get any this early, but I just want to know that this pregnancy will work.

Stillpraying - how did your appointment go?

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm tentatively expecting my first on October 23rd. I had an early loss with my last pregnancy at 5+3 in September. I only just got my positive this week so based on lmp I am at 4+5. I'm so very nervous and just hoping to start getting really nauseous soon to have some reassurance. I noticed a lot of you are taking baby aspirin. Did you just decide to do that on your own, or did your doctor tell you? I don't have an appointment yet and it won't be for a while when I do so I'm not sure if I should take matters in my own hands until then. Should I be taking aspirin too?

Ohhhhh, we are pretty much the same MissYogi. Congrats.

I could have wrote your post. I'm waiting EVERY day for symptoms and reassurance.

Yay Missyogi so happy you are here! Re baby asprin, my Dr advised me to take it with my last loss, but unfortunately not until I was already 12 weeks. She told me that when I got pregnant again I could go ahead and take it as soon as I found out.

Ashford hopefully the spotting doesn't mean anything. I know the rule of thumb is that if it isn't red with cramping, it should be fine. :hugs: I know it's so hard not to worry. Will you be seeing a Dr soon?

Sunshine the appointment was just prenatal registration and blood work but the nurse was lovely, had been through a 20 week loss so she was very understanding. My first ultrasound is on March 10th :woohoo:

ETA would everyone like me to put their due dates on the first page or wait?

Great news StillPraying, I'm so glad she is understanding for you. That must be a relief!

MissYogi - I forgot to add, I'm also on baby asprin, and was advised to start it day of bfp. I took it entire pregnancy last time as per my doctor, but I've seen others who were told less.

Just to note, baby asprin isn't proven to be successful but doctors say it can't hurt anything. It's basically a "doesn't hurt to try" suggestion. But that's only for those with no other medical issues. I took it with my successful pregnancy, and also with my mc. And now I'm taking it again!

Hi all. Ashford hope the spotting goes away.
Miss Yogi congrats. I had baby aspiring til birth with my rainbow under the recurrent miscarriage consultant.
I had the hospital appt yesterday. They said because it was twins and the size of the sac that I would have to have inpatient medical management. This is the 4th time I've done it and the inpatient time with my first lot of twins was horrendous. So have decided to have it done surgically which is booked in for Thurs. Hoping nothing happens til then. Got some minor twinges but that's all.
Stillpraying-glad your appt went well-it makes a big difference having a nurse who understands. Even just one who knows your history already and you don't have to go over it yet another time.
sunshine hope those symptoms kick in soon.
best of luck ladies. Will be kep ping an eye on you-in a mon creepy fashion!! X

Nessaw, I'm sorry you had a bad previous experience, I will keep my fingers crossed nothing happens until then. I want this to be as easy as possible for you.

You are sweet for checking in, but I hope there's a way I can keep an eye in yiu as well. Do you have a journal on here or anything? This isn't the end for you! Just a roadblock... I have a journal in parenting journals.

Nessaw ill be praying it all goes smoothly for you :hugs: i agree with sunshine, this isnt the end for you:flower:

Sunshine how far along are you now?

Still VERY early - only 4w4d I think. I didn't have af between my chemical and this pregnancy so I can only go on CD1 based on mc.

Still testing every day as with my last the tests didn't get dark, they stayed faint. But thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case this time.

:)

Thata great theyre getting dark! Sickness didnt start creeping up on me until 6ish weeks.

sunshine- I hadn't realized that we are almost exactly the same dates! I am 4w 5d based on lmp, but probably a few days less based on o, I just didn't track o this cycle so I'm not sure.

stillpraying- it makes me feel more confident to hear that you didn't feel sick until 6 weeks. I feel like everyone is saying they are throwing up right away at 4 weeks and makes me feel like maybe something is wrong for me, so it's nice to hear someone else didn't feel sick right away.

nessaw- I'm so sorry for you, sending you lots of good vibes and hugs :hugs:

So I decided to go ahead and start taking the aspirin based on what you were all saying and researching a bit. When I get to speak with my midwife I'll ask her what she thinks for me, but for now it sounds like it can't hurt. I also bought red raspberry leaf tea but then lots of people saying it could actually be dangerous in first tri, so I'll save that for later on.

We are telling the in-laws today! We are having them over for chinese food so I went out and bought some fortune cookies and replaced the fortunes with little announcements like "you will soon take on a special new role" and "the best gifts take nine months to arrive". I'm so excited!

I didnt get sick until 6ish weeks with dd1, got sick from day 1 with dd2, and not till 9 weeks with luke. This one it started creeping up at 6 weeks but still isnt that bad. I get worried that im not sick enough lol

Red raspberry leaf tea made me super crampy with dd1 so i stopped until 3rd Trimester.

How exciting getting to announce to them! Are they the first?

My first I was sick around 6 weeks, not at all the second. With my DD I was sick from 8 weeks until 24. So who knows!

Still so nervous, but trying not to think about it all (and failing). PAL sure isn't easy!

You ladies are awesome for helping me feel less nervous about the nausea. I am just such a ball of nerves, I can't wait to get past this Friday because then it will be later than I was when I lost the last one. Even though I know that doesn't put me in the safe zone by any means, it'll feel a lot better.

Oh I know just what you mean Missyogi. Tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks which is when I lost my 2nd mc so I'll be happy to get past that. Then I just need to get past 15 weeks.
How did the announcement go?

The announcement was great! They were completely shocked, they didn't know we were trying yet or anything and they are so happy! They are very reserved though so no screaming or anything, they just really seemed to be in shock and happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->