FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Good morning ladies! I am finally catching up from the weekend. I am tentatively due on October 7th based on lmp. I ovulated late so it may be fore like Oct 9th. I am 7 weeks today. Thank goodness the spotting went away as quickly as it arrived. :) I have had three rounds of lab work (4w, 5w, and 6w) Everything is looking good. We lost our son at 17 weeks with another doctor so I am being closely monitored this time to see if it is progesterone related. Our new doctor has his fertility nurse on our case to make sure we keep this one. I have my first ultrasound on Feb 28th unless they have a cancellation this week (Fingers crossed). We had trouble getting pregnant after our loss in May so I tried clomid in January and boom, pregnant. Kind of hoping we have clomid twins so I can be a two and done kind of mom. :) I hope everyone is doing well. I have to remind myself every day not to worry. I am sending you all positive, happy thoughts.

Ashaford glad the spotting is gone and yay for an early scan! We lost our son at 15 weeks so I know how you feel:hugs: glad they are monitoring you closely, hoping they'll do the same for me.

Missyogi glad your announcement went well!

Do you ladies want your due dates on the 1st page?

AFM super nauseous this morning. Bleh.

I'm going to wait until I find out if things are going well, if that's okay. I'm kind of superstitious. Anyways, it's supposed to be October 23, but I'll be having another c section so sometime the week before.

I'm feeling nauseous this morning as well, and can't stop eating lol. I know it's too esrly for that, but seriously...hugeeee appetite.

No worries I understand:)

I don't think it's too early. Appetite was my one of my first strong symptoms, kicked in around 5 weeks.

How are things going STillPraying? What's your EDD again? Have you had any ultrasounds yet? I see you have two little girls, do you plan to find out what this baby is?

Based off of LMP it's October 2nd. But I had a strange cycle so I'm not too sure. No ultrasounds yet, my first will be March 10th, I'll be 10+4.
I haven't decided about finding out the gender. I go back and forth. Part of me wants to, but im thinking we may wait until the 20 week anatomy scan.

Can i dip my toes in? Just gotten my bfp today 10dpo, Edd 4/11/2017, I'm very worried and extremely anxious, fx this one is a sticky x

4/11/2017? Is that November? Lol sorry I'm in the US so I'm like okay probably not april....lol
Welcome! Fx this is a sticky bean for you!!

That's my younger brothers birthday :) will you be seeing a Dr early on? It seems that a lot of ladies here who have had losses go in pretty early but my hospital was still insistent that I won't be seen until 10 weeks.

Congrats xxmyheartxx, glad to see you here!

Fx for everyone that this all works out...

I'm nauseous today. I wish I could feel sure that was a good sign, but I was the first time too, and it continued even though I had lost baby. But, I know for most it's a good sign so I'm holding on to that hope...

:argh:

Very scared to cautiously admit that this may be our rainbow baby!
This pregnancy came not even 4 weeks after our last loss. 3 losses last year, 9 total.

Due August 22nd
Does that date still count or is it more Summer time?

:hug:

I have open access at my local epu as had 3 losses including ectopic, I'm undecided what to do yet, as I find it stresses me more, I will have an early ultrasound about 7 weeks, if I get there far x

Sunshine I know what you mean about feeling happy there are symptoms but still feeling like that's not enough reassurance. :hugs: One day at a time hon!

Welcome Mystory! I think that's close enough to fall :) I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: you're in the right place with us!

myheart I'm glad you have the option of being seen when you need to. 7 weeks is great because you should for sure see a heartbeat! Other than my basic bloodwork and prenatal registration I haven't done anything.

AFM splitting headache and ready to go home but we are babysitting my husband's co-worker's son (3) because his wife's water broke this morning. Is it strange that I was insanely jealous of her? Luke's due date was the beginning of this month so I've just been...off. :(

Hi ladies, I'm new to this thread. I've been following but have been holding off on posting. I'm so scared to jinx myself. I have a 3 year old and have had 2 mc's last year, the most recent being December with a mmc. I went for my 10 wk dating u/s and was told baby only measured 6 weeks. It was devastating and so was that m/c.

I had one cycle starting on Jan 1 and then got a BFP. I've been doing bloodwork to check my hcg and just did my prenatal bloods today. I'm so scared after just having two back to back loses.

Based on my LMP I'm 7+2 today and have an ultrasound on Thursday. I wanted an earlier one this time. I know I didn't ovulate until CD21 so I may be 6+2. I have no symptoms except sore breasts and my sense of smell is a little heightened. I had no symptoms other than sore boobs with my son or the other two pregnancies but having some nausea would be a little more reassuring even though I know I don't get sick.

I'm so sorry to all of you who have had losses and I know the heartbreak that goes along with a loss. I hope everyone here that has gotten a BFP has a healthy and full-term pregnancy.

Welcome meditteranian :flower: I know I've been with you on ttc after a loss boards. That's fantastic that they agreed to give you an earlier scan. FX you see a perfect little bean on Thursday :hugs:

My-story - welcome! Of course it counts, it's all about the support. I'm so sorry that you've been through so many losses. It doesn't get easier, it just makes PAL that much harder, unfortunately. But positive thoughts all around, have you had any blood work or ultrasounds yet?

still praying - sorry about the headache. I hope it has eased up since your post.

Mediterranean - welcome! I also lurk before I post, I'm worried I'll jinx myself as well. But I gave in this time because I wanted the support. I hope you find it helpful as well. Thursday is great, I'm glad you don't have to wait long. Be sure to let us know How it goes :)

Thanks Stillpraying :) I'm so nervous . how are you feeling now? Do you have any other symptoms besides nausea?

I just told me husband last week while we were on vacation and he doesn't know I already knew. I didn't really even want to tell him but need someone to know for support. That's why I love these groups.

Mediterranean it's good to have people who know. Being nervous is so understandable and this forum really does make it so much more comforting!

Once I knew it wasn't a chemical I went ahead and told my parents because I want to have people to pray for me and also those to turn to if things go wrong.

My headache has gotten worse. I downed a lot of water hoping it will help. Dh ordered pizza for dinner so at least I don't have to cook anything! My main symptom seems to be constant hunger, but the nausea seems to be slowly getting stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->