FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Hey ladies, I'm here...

I had two mmcs in a row, then one successful pregnancy. When LO turned a year we stsrted to TTC again, after two months I had a chemical (january). It's been 4 weeks since that, my hcg level was down to 0, and Yesterday i got a faint bfp. I'm terrfied and don't wsnt to ger my hopes up, but I do have a better feeling about this one. Last time I didn't feel this way, I was full of doubt. We will see.

I'm happy to join this thread though, it's hard to find a group that wants to be hopeful, but is nervous. I just want this to work.

<3

Nessaw I googled about the difference with Twins, I had no idea there were so many variations! When is your next scan?

Welcome Sunshine! :flower:

Hi sunshine and welcome.
Scan and rms appt tom afternoon. Fingers crossed for a separate sac. Yes there's a few types of twins with varying rates of success/difficulty. After my rainbow pg with was easy physically but tough mentally I just wanted a simple pg! Hey ho. I'll take what I get.x

Fx your scan goes well tomorrow Nessaw!

I don't know when i'll be getting a scan but ive been teasing DH that its twins for us. they are in my family but my aunt mc twins also :(

Thanks! Feeling in limbo still. Just got a faint bfp yesterday. Testing again in the morning. But started my progesterone and baby asprin yesterday.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Test is darker today! Feeling better about this one, but still domt want to get my hopes up too high. :)

How are you all doing?

I am 6w2d today. My first OB and ultrasound appt are on Feb 28th. The nurse promised to call me first if there are any cancellations. Fingers crossed! I've had weekly lab work just to make sure my hormones are looking good. Based on my labs I won't need to be on progesterone. I am just praying that I don't get another SCH. I am taking baby aspirin too. :)

Congrats ashaford! So glad your betas look good, and hope there is a cancellation!

Do you mind me asking what a SCH is?

Hi all. Not good news toddy both babies only measured 8+3 no heartbeats no blood flow. Definitely no septum so extremely high risk. Going in for medical management on Friday. Best of luck with your rainbows.x

I am so, so sorry for you news. My heart breaks for you. Take care of yourself. We're here if you need to talk. One day at a time....

Oh Nessaw :hugs: I'm so sorry. Will they do another ultrasound to be sure before medical management? I'm so very sorry :hugs:

No you could tell the second she put the wand on. They were so small. Think we'll just count our blessings with Eva. X

How are you feeling today? It's such a tough thing to go through. I'm so sorry. It's also the waiting that is hard....

I am so sorry nessaw. Please reach out to us if you need anything. I will keep you in my prayers.

Congrats ashaford! So glad your betas look good, and hope there is a cancellation!

Do you mind me asking what a SCH is?

Sunshine - an SCH is a subchorionic hematoma/hemorrahge. The doctor thinks mine was caused by implantation blood trapped in the lining of my uterus. Most of the time it is nothing at all and goes away by week 20. Unfortunately mine kept growing and ended up causing me to go into labor at 17 weeks. It was awful. I know now to ask for better monitoring this go around but I hope I don't even have to worry with another one.

Oh that sounds awful, I'm sorry you had to worry about that. I really hope they can monitor you closer this time. Is there something they can do early if they think that's going to be a problem?

Hello ladies :flower:

Nessaw I'm so very sorry. I wish I had the words, but I know from experience theres really nothing anyone can say. Be gentle on yourself hon. And we are always here for you to talk to.

Ashaford I had an SCH with DD1, but it resolved itself. I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you plan to make sure you are closely monitored.

Sunshine how are you doing?

AFM I'm feeling paranoid that something is wrong because I was not sick this morning...

Stillpraying - I'm doing well. Just hanging in there, one day at a time! I'm so nervous to get to "into" this, which I know I keep saying. The fear is real. But I want more than anything to feel confident, and excited.

No signs for me as of yet, but I plan to test again tomorrow and hopefully the line is still nice and dark. I had a chemical last month and the line never got dark, just stayed super faint. So even though I know tests have different sensitivities and basically just show whether or not there is hcg in the system, I'm hopeful it will remain dark.

I also made an appt for next week to get some blood requisitions done.

How are you doing?

My first appointment is tomorrow, but it's just the paperwork portion and going over my medical history. But its still a step forward. My anxiety is through the roof today because I didn't feel sick this morning. DH says I'm overanalyzing but I really cant help but be afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->