Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@Jules8 yes, I go in for initial betas tomorrow. I'm just feeling so down about all of this now. With my pregnancy 2 years ago, my tests had consistent progression with no issues, but as you know, we lost that pregnancy anyway. So, I'm not feeling super confident and I just don't know.

Sorry for the rollercoaster of emotions this morning ladies! I just tested with SMU and it's sooooooooooo much darker. :happydance: [-o<:thumbup: Not even dry yet, but here it is!

View attachment 1118890
That's a fabulous line! Considering there's only three days from the first test to the last one that's amazing progression! Testing multiple times in a day can easily disguise that fact.

So excited for your betas. Will you get results on the same day?

@thencomesbebe deep breaths momma. I’d say up peeing throughout the night is a good way to nix that fmu. Your progression looking at 24-48hrs apart looks fantastic to me and personally with Cyrus those tests were awful for progression. I’m so hopeful for your beta

Well I was going to be saying I'll be testing on Monday cause that's when the Amazon order arrives with hpts, but I also finally just told DH I'm buying some cause of symptoms, and he told me to buy a test at the store (I hate spending $14 on one test though when I can get 10 for $5 lol) cause he needs to know.

So I guess I will update this afternoon

Well I was going to be saying I'll be testing on Monday cause that's when the Amazon order arrives with hpts, but I also finally just told DH I'm buying some cause of symptoms, and he told me to buy a test at the store (I hate spending $14 on one test though when I can get 10 for $5 lol) cause he needs to know.

So I guess I will update this afternoon
Good luck I'll be waiting to see your test.

Reactions: NDH
Last night was our first night of night weaning & crib training. DD is sleeping much better in the crib! She went 6 hours and then i nursed her at 4am and she slept until 8am!
Our goal is 3 yr old and 10 month old in the “kids bedroom” and hubby & i get our bed back.
Anyways…I’m praying this night weaning gets my cycle back. DD got to the point of waking me nearly every hour to suckle, so last night was a dramatic change! I’m really gonna be peeing on sticks, looking for ovulation, and praying to catch the first eggy. I think I’d love for our tie breaker to be a second son, but just having a healthy third child would be such a huge blessing!

just wondering ladies.. how would you respond if your SIL told you , you werent allowed to mention or talk about your pregnancy /baby at any family events were at together .. shes super upset that im pregnant as shes been trying for 2 years, and ive been nothing but empathetic as i told her early on and directly so she didnt find out through other people and told her i understand if she doesnt want to come to any baby related stuff, and i had no intention of even talking about the pregnancy in front of her out of respect. ive had my share of fertility issues i know how it feels. im pro sil getting pregnant. but her words saying she wants nothing to do with me.. fair enough, nothing to do with my pregnancy, fair enough but im not allowed to talk about it at family events etc.. i just left and cried myself at home. i just dont know how to process this or how i could proceed in my feelings. i cant hide myself

Nor should you hide yourself! That’s crap what your sil said you need to do. It sounds like you’re being more than respectful about it and very understanding of her feelings.
You and the baby you’re carrying both deserve to be celebrated, not ignored nor hidden.
I don’t bow down to gaslighting and it’s ugly of a person to do that. Perhaps ask another family member for help. Is the sil your husband’s sister or brother’s wife? Sounds like she’s not being respectful of you. Perhaps your husband or brother could also communicate to her why her “request” is rude and out of line.
What a blessing a new life is! If she is having a particularly depressing day, she can choose not to go to a family event. Nobody’s life stops because one person is having difficulty being mentally strong. You dont get to push pause on your beautiful pregnancy and then, when she’s ready, push play again. Basque is the joy during your pregnancy because it truly goes by fast!
It’s so unfortunate that you’re in that situation. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->