Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

Omg @thencomesbebe that is extremely clear and fantastic progression!!! Enormous congratulations!!

@elancor I definitely see that too. I hope the bleeding stops and that line gets darker <3 i’ve always had lines by 10 dpo I think so I can’t comment on a later positive but are you certain of your ovulation day?

Thanks!
I was tracking with ovulation tests and it peaked the 26th so I could be minimum 11dpo but more likely 12dpo.

Wow so many bfps and it's just the beginning of September. Congratulations to you all!!

Afm- I'm 6dpo. Not sure if I'll be testing as I ran out of hpts last cycle. if I end up being late then I'll get some more ,if I don't before then.

@NightFlower which tests do you usually go with? I feel like i’ve been burned a lot and now im unsure which ones i’ll use. I still have some cheapies and 2 of those blue dye ones that have really confused me in the past. But once those are done, Idk which brand i’ll trust next.
I understand you wanting to wait until missed af, at the same time I look forward to seeing your tests and hoped you were going to be testing soon. Either way i’m anxiously awaiting!

@NightFlower which tests do you usually go with? I feel like i’ve been burned a lot and now im unsure which ones i’ll use. I still have some cheapies and 2 of those blue dye ones that have really confused me in the past. But once those are done, Idk which brand i’ll trust next.
I understand you wanting to wait until missed af, at the same time I look forward to seeing your tests and hoped you were going to be testing soon. Either way i’m anxiously awaiting!
I like the 10miu pink wondfo and easy@home to confirm with. Frer don't test well for me for some odd reason lol. I'd be testing tomorrow if I had some tests. Trying to hold off buying any buy knowing me I'll order some

BnB fam-its really, really BFP!!!!!!! Please pray for us if you pray, or say a wish to the universe, that she is our take home rainbow baby girl!!! I am so happy and relieved right now! I want to hold on to this feeling as long as I can. Test is darker this morning FOR SURE. ❤️ :dust::bfp::happydance:

@elencor I see that line! Everything crossed for you!!

View attachment 1118862

View attachment 1118863
huge congratulations!! i got everything crossed for a sticky bean

Omg ladies I wonder off here for a little while come back and :bfp: everywhere so so happy to see lines xx

@MrsKatie omg you trying again :haha: i have 7 as you no i hate odd numbers and been thinking of another bit dont think my body could handle it :shrug: xx

Yay @Jules8 that’s exciting!! Does it cause any side effects for you?
@tdog hi again!! How have you been? This month’s thread really is a party of friends and bfps!!! Join in! Pee on a few sticks and go for an 8th!! Haha
@NightFlower thanks for your recommendation for test. It’s actually one of the brands that i have right now. It’s my first box of wondfo extra sensitive. I’ll prob reorder them. They work nicely.

Just curious, what is the sensitivity of wonfo vs wondfo extra sensitive?

And when is everyone testing? I didn’t see a list on the first page like there usually is…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->