Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

Can I please jump on here, done 2 tests tonight but didn't hold wee for long can you all tell me if I have line eyes, thank you, congratulations on the bfps!!!

20240917_200516.jpg

20240917_200046.jpg

20240917_195952.jpg

@thencomesbebe so glad to hear you getting some mild but reassuring symptoms. I'm mostly symptom free so far, although I was hit with major exhaustion today and actually took a little nap. I'm also still struggling with food (nothing sounds good).

@Uniquegirl18 I don't see anything on those but what dpo are you?

@HalfricanMa What happened in the dream?? I actually had a BFP dream with all my boys right before the real deal. Nothing this time though lol

@thencomesbebe so glad to hear you getting some mild but reassuring symptoms. I'm mostly symptom free so far, although I was hit with major exhaustion today and actually took a little nap. I'm also still struggling with food (nothing sounds good).

@HalfricanMa What happened in the dream?? I actually had a BFP dream with all my boys right before the real deal. Nothing this time though lol
I'm either 7 or 8dpo. Glow read my opk at 1.17 " high " on cd 14 I don't temp so I know it's not a guarantee,

oh wow ok you are definitely a little early for testing and still have time! let us know what tomorrow's looks like!

Completely unrelated but I am terrified. I have to have dental surgery today under sedation. I am so scared. :cry:

Completely unrelated but I am terrified. I have to have dental surgery today under sedation. I am so scared. :cry:
Don't be terrified I had 17 teeth pulled under local anesthetic took 2 months because of healing etc, just stock up on pain relief

aww Jess you'll be OK! I think the anticipation of surgeries is so much harder than the surgery itself. I hope your recovery is easy! Just stay on top of your pain meds and you'll be ok :Hugs:

My husband is traveling for work right now. He’s working 2 weeks at a place that’s less than an hour drive from where his parents live. In my dream, I had driven to my in-laws with our kids & dog hoping my husband would be able to visit. The day after arriving, I got a bfp! In real life i have already bought things for announcing a third baby to my husband. In my dream I was bummed that I left those things at home and wanted to tell him about the positive test.

In real life, my husband left yesterday and I came to his parents’ house this afternoon to stay for a few days or a week.
I thought I had a faint line yesterday but I think the wondfo extra sensitive just show a shadow each time. Hopefully it’s like what you’ve had giggle.
We just adopted a dog 2 days ago too so I have my hands full right now with the toddler, baby, and dog in tow. Yet I am still so hopeful for a positive! Lmao

awww never let that hope die! I hope it happens quickly for you <3 do you get along with your inlaws? haha that sounds like chaos but the good kind of chaos.

awww never let that hope die! I hope it happens quickly for you <3 do you get along with your inlaws? haha that sounds like chaos but the good kind of chaos.
Thanks! Yes, thankfully we get along great. I’m closer to my mom-in-love than my own mom! I bring the kids to visit them or they travel to visit us, especially when my husband is away. It’s just under 3 hour drive, so not bad.

We actually had his parents at an ultrasound for my last pregnancy so they learned the sex of the baby & planned how to tell us! My mom-in-love had 3 live births and 5 miscarriages. I think she treasured seeing the ultrasound in person and knowing first!

It is a good chaos. Full hands, full heart!

Yay for ovulation @MrsKatie!

I tried to respond to everyone the other night but my dumb phone wasn't letting me for some reason. Ugh! Anyway I'm 10DPO today. I tested earlier and pretty sure it's a BFN, but then I stupidly dug it out of the trash and now there's a line. Ugh! LOL! I was spotting some earlier, which is early for me so idk what's going on lol. I try not to read into symptoms too much anymore after so long TTC with all my kids and so many months of disappointment, but I have noticed tender breasts.

So here are my unimpressive BFN and my probable evap for your viewing pleasure lol!

3.jpg

IMG_79172.jpg

Last edited:
Yay for ovulation @MrsKatie!

I tried to respond to everyone the other night but my dumb phone wasn't letting me for some reason. Ugh! Anyway I'm 10DPO today. I tested earlier and pretty sure it's a BFN, but then I stupidly dug it out of the trash and now there's a line. Ugh! LOL! I was spotting some earlier, which is early for me so idk what's going on lol. I try not to read into symptoms too much anymore after so long TTC with all my kids and so many months of disappointment, but I have noticed tender breasts.

So here are my unimpressive BFNs and my probable evap for your viewing pleasure lol!

View attachment 1118923

View attachment 1118924
Oh my! Doesn’t look like an evap to me. Definitely pink. Hope it darkens in the next few days!!

Oh my! Doesn’t look like an evap to me. Definitely pink. Hope it darkens in the next few days!!
Thanks! I hope it does but a part of me is skeptical because it was after the time frame lol. Dang why does it have to mess with me? Lol

The kicker is I only had two tests and already used them, and my new ones I ordered won’t be here until Thursday . Oy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->