Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi Everyone!
I'm 29 years old and due November 23rd with baby#2!
DD is 12 months old... and will be about 21 months old when baby arrives.

So, I am 12 weeks tomorrow! I have been having a difficult time urinating at night and it finally landed me in the e.r. today. They sent me home with a catheter and I see my re tomorrow. No sign of infection either! Anyone have this happen before??

Astellarmom- I read a bit about that in what to expect when you're expecting. It's your uterus putting pressure on your urethra. Hopefully as you progress your uterus will shift up and you won't have that problem any more. It also said sometimes your doctor can manually move it off your urethra. I hope everthing goes well for you!

Welcome hoseypants and janna. I'm getting ever closer to scan day monday. Really cannot come soon enough.

Welcome hoseypants and janna. I'm getting ever closer to scan day monday. Really cannot come soon enough.

Thanks! We'll be thinking of you on Monday, let us know how it goes!

Astellarmom- I read a bit about that in what to expect when you're expecting. It's your uterus putting pressure on your urethra. Hopefully as you progress your uterus will shift up and you won't have that problem any more. It also said sometimes your doctor can manually move it off your urethra. I hope everthing goes well for you!

I will ask about them moving it tomorrow. I cannot imagine going to work with this thing in me!! Thanks for the info!

hi bookity :)

:dance:

hi sweaweed eater! yeah! Sagittarius baby :) when are you due?

janna, happy to see you here

fishy, thank you. adorable picture

a stellarmom, good luck and keep us posted

debzie, i know what you mean and already wish i could speed up time. all the best for you at your scan!

hey ladies, i havent read this whole thread yet.... tell me this. should i keep temping? so far, i have....

You don't have to keep temping horseypants. I do most mornings because I'm paranoid like that. When I got my first bfp and the next day woke up and took my temp it had taken a nosedive and AF started that day (blink and you miss it bfp I guess!). So when we got pregnant the very next cycle I think I was watching my temp for nearly all of the first trimester. It was my only real evidence (apart from missed period, lol) that I was pregnant until MS started to settle in around 8 weeks.

Thanks horseypants, I'm due September 15th! Nothing more exciting than a Virgo :wacko: or maybe he'll be a Libra!

Personally I would say don't keep charting...the reason to keep doing it is that it might give you some advance warning if you're miscarrying (your temps will drop). I think it helped my sanity to try to accept that I was pregnant and chances were on my side and if something went wrong I'd have some other indication. But I know plenty of ladies keep it up for a while. It's up to you.

i read something that said dont do it cause it'll drive ya nuts and heaven knows i dont need assistance in that area... i temped twice this morning. lol. i recorded the first, lower temperature at the usual time and then i was super happy when i temped again and it was slightly higher. i've seen prego charts where there are big dips but no mc label so i wondered about that. i guess a dip in temp doesnt necessarily indicate mc. i need to take your tact seaweed eater!

:dance:

seawead eater, don't let lo out 'till you got a libra. i love libras!

Headache and nauseous tonight. Thank goodness my husband wasn't working this evening and took over with baby so I could lay down a while. Just took half a unisom tablet. Hope I feel better soon or at least tomorrow.

I am due Nov 30! I think I started with your TTC threads since Oct when I started TTC. I always looked forward to it and it made me smile when I was sad and disappointment. Thank you!

Hi ladies, I think my edd is Nov. 29! Congrats everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->