Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Foley came out today...I CAN PEE! I never thought I would be so happy to sit on the toilet lol. I am just hoping that it stays this way!

Not good news today from my scan.

I have had another missed miscarriage. Pregnancy stopped developing at 5 weeks. So no change from my last scan. I have been referred for testing and am booked in for a erpc on wednesday. I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies but sadly mine was not meant to be.

Debs. x

Not good news today from my scan.

I have had another missed miscarriage. Pregnancy stopped developing at 5 weeks. So no change from my last scan. I have been referred for testing and am booked in for a erpc on wednesday. I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies but sadly mine was not meant to be.

Debs. x

I am so sorry:hugs:

Debzie words fail me. I'm so sorry.

Horseypants, today was the first day I stopped temping. I kept going until 7 weeks or thereabouts last time but I just thought it would be best for me if I just relaxed a bit. Xx

debzie, i'm so sorry to hear that and am thinking of you today. <3

DEBZIE I have to start by sending :hugs:x10 to you, I know the pain that you are going through at this moment. Please know that I am here whenever you need to chat. Good luck at your upcoming appts Hun!:hugs:

Ladies I have the 1st page updated! I am sooo happy to see more and more of you coming over from the threads. I know that or hope that there are specific monthly threads out there to give you an outlet too as well. I will be chatting with you all soon!:flower:

Thanks ladies.

Thankyou Mrsmm looks like I will be joining you in the Chase soon. Need some answers first and like you in the interim am going to get as healthy as possible.

Sorry MrsMM24, I should have said before, my due date is the 22nd November.

I really don't want to offend but I find it utterly amazing that you are still being the admin for this page. I have only just realised that you recently gained an angel. I am so sorry. :hugs: x

Good Morning ladies :flower:

I'm hopping over from the April testing thread. AF was due Friday but I tested at 10dpo and got my BFP! The calendar puts my due date as Dec. 6. I'm going to wait until AF is officially late then call my doctor to schedule my first appointment.

A little about me. DH and I had been TTC since September 2010, fell pg in Dec 2010. We were excited to learn that we were having twins but I had a natural MC in March 2011. We got back on the TTC wagon the very next cycle and had been trying for a year before this bfp. I'm excited and nervous and so darn happy to be on this side of the forum.

Hey may I join? :flower:

I have notice a few girls on here from other threads :D

Hey, my name is samantha

I'm 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant
xxx

Hey samantha congrats! I knew you from another thread. yaay we are both 4 weeks! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->