Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hello ladies

Just got back from my scan and its not looking good.
I am measuring 5-6 weeks, yoke sac and fetal pole there but no heart beat. In the uk they go with the wait and see approach and so I will be re-scanned in 2 weeks to determine if I have had another missed miscarriage. The midwife I saw was lovely and told me to remain optimistic but how????? So I am entering yet another tww,

Happy to be able to join over here. Still very early so I hope I get to stick around.

EDD by LMP is Nov. 21, by Ov is Nov 23. I think my OB's office will go by LMP so that's fine with me.

Hello ladies

I am measuring 5-6 weeks, yoke sac and fetal pole there but no heart beat. In the uk they go with the wait and see approach and so I will be re-scanned in 2 weeks to determine if I have had another missed miscarriage. The midwife I saw was lovely and told me to remain optimistic but how????? So I am entering yet another tww,

I'll be crossing my fingers that the heartbeat was just being shy and you'll see progress in two weeks! So sorry that you have to worry about it!

:wave:Hi Ladies,

I have updated the first page!

I want to send out massive CONGRATULATIONS to you all, wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 mos!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey.

DEBZIE Oh Hun, I hope the TWW results in a healthy HB and LO! My prayers are going out to you and your growing bean. STICK Sticky Bean, STICK!:dust:

LEINZLOVE I am so sorry to hear of your loss. As you know, I understand how you feel and where you at. I hope you and I will see BFP lines soon, and rejoin this lovely thread soon!:hugs::dust:

Hello ladies

Many thoughts and prayers your way! :hugs:

Accidentally unsubscribed, but found my way back.

Debzie, I have everything crossed for you - I really hope baby is just a few days behind and will catch up and it was just a little too soon for a heartbeat - sending you a massive hug chick :hugs:

Going for my 12 week scan soon, it's at 9am. Soo nervous :wacko:

:hugs: Fingers crossed for you, Debzie. 5-6 weeks is early for a heartbeat. I think there is a good chance everything is perfectly fine. I'm sorry you have to deal with the nerves in the meantime though.

Good luck Elhaym!! I know everything will go great :hugs:

Thanks ladies for your kind words and prayers. I'm holding on a little hope with the rationale that I was using cbfm so yes I had peak readings but that is lh surge so i could have ovulated later. Also the early positive test could have been a combination of hcg from a cyst they found on my ovary and the actual pregnancy. I could be just kidding myself.

Any. news elhaym?

Scan was great, saw them rolling and moving just incredible, NT was 1.7 which I'm happy with :) put one day ahead so now due on OHs birthday, haha! Just so relieved can hopefully relax a bit now xxx

So so pleased for you hun. Great scan pic too.

Thanks hun am hoping and crossing everything you will be joining me, hope the time doesn't drag too much for you xxxxx

DEBZIE Checking in on some news with you, and continuing to send lovely prayers and thoughts your way!:dust:

ELHAYM soooo happy to hear the scan went well Hun! I cannot wait for more updates! Not to mention a lovely Due date!

Just stopping to say hi. I have my first real appointment on Monday nervous to get my results back on extra blood work and 24 hr urin sample. I'm excited too because I think we get to either hear or see the little bean's heart beat.
Hope everyone is doing well

Hi ladies, debzie I hope everything is ok at your next scan xxx

My appointment went very well! Got to see little bean. Measured spot on and doc said every thing looked absolutely perfect so we made the big announcement !! I am very happy today. How's everyone else ?

Wonderful news, lillichloe. I hope everyone is absolutely delighted for you and that you are getting to bask in their joy! :D

Hi everyone! 33 years old and this will be my first. Due on December 3rd.

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->