Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

thank you for the welcomes!

im feeling okay tired, how are you?x

Thanks for the welcomes ladies. I'm still in shock, I think. AF still isn't due until tomorrow, although I feel better that I got a "pregnant" on the CB digi. I'll call my FS tomorrow to share the news.

For those of you seeing a ED/FS, did they bring you back into the office after your BFP or did you simply make your appointment with your OB?

I need some ideas. I get this nagging cough at time, accompanied by nausea, which usually ends in vomiting. I need ideas for how to at least get this to calm down. I figured by the second trimester this nausea would quiet down. Sick of feeling sick! I did get Zofran from the dr but it makes me super sleepy and super constipated!

I am on vacation with my husband and kids. Should be relaxing. Leave it to me to start having bleeding so to the er we went. They diagnosed me with a subchorionic hemorrhage and said its a waiting game if I will miscarry. They said baby looked good, measuring 13+3, so I am hoping this doesn't affect the baby. I wont even be home until next Monday!

:hi: ladies. May I join you? Got my bfp this morning. Still in shock.

Astellarmom- I hope all stays well

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Afm- I bought two pairs of maternity pants and a couple tops I feel kinda silly in them but none of my pants button any more and one cannot wear yoga pants everyday. Im looking forward to actually looking pregnant instead of like I
Just getting fat. I've actually lost 13lbs since getting pregnant thanks to morning sickness.

Welcome and congrats to the newbies! :happydance:

AStellarmom, I'm sorry about the SCH. :hugs: A friend recently went through that so I know it can be very nerve-wracking, but in many many cases everything is totally fine! My friend's didn't even go away fully, but it also didn't grow and she's now full term with a healthy baby. Take it easy and I hope all stays well. Is your cough any better?

I'll be praying for you sweetie!! Sticky baby stick.

:wave: Hi to all the new joining ladies to this lovely thread: BLU_BUTTERFLY, SHEY, and 28329!!! CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

28329 you already know just how happy I am for you! I have followed you on this journey for some time! I cannot wait to follow this next step of your journey!!! YAY!!!

SAMANTHAx I am sooo sorry to hear of your loss:hugs: Having gone through this twice now, I know that there really isn't much someone can say, but that won't stop me from saying my thoughts and prayers are with you!:flower:

ASTELLARMOM I am praying, and calling upon your angels to look over you and their sibling to pull through. I hope you feel better soon Hun!

Hope everyone else is hanging in nicely!:flower:

MrsMM you've been through the highs and the lows with me. I'm glad you was about yesterday to share in the excitement with me.

MrsMM24 - Thank you!

I should be finshing today hopefully.. So i should be ovuating soon.. that's if I do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->