Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Yup only one day its exciting but nervous! Congrats to you to samj :happydance:

I dont know what to do with myself!

:hi: May i join ya'll. Not much of a poster but i got my :bfp: this morning, 14DPO, two days late for AF...pic below. FF gave me EDD as 19th December.

KIM TEST 2.jpg

Not complaining but was just wondering when can I expect the cramping to ease a little bit. I may ask questions from time to time on what to expect from those of you who are further along if that is ok.

Congrats Jumik!! I had cramps for maybe a week but dull cramps.

Congrats Jumik!! I had cramps for maybe a week but dull cramps.

Thanks babyfeva!. They are indeed dull but not persistent. I usually get some relief when I go to urinate.
BBs seem to be getting more sore and enlarged tho....lol.

Not complaining but was just wondering when can I expect the cramping to ease a little bit. I may ask questions from time to time on what to expect from those of you who are further along if that is ok.

I had cramping till about 7wks not consistently. But every once in awhile I'd need to sit or lay down till it passed. Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome!

I had cramping for a few days that was a bit annoying. Then, the all-day sickness started and is still with me. I've complained more in the last 7 weeks than ever in my life! Ughs! I still get cramping on and off and my doc said it is completely normal as the uterus is growing to make room. Some people can feel it and some people can't. Just keep in mind that every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. Try not to over analyze things, although that may be the hardest part of pregnancy!

Oh, thank you for asking about the cramping. I have some intense cramps sometimes, and some dull ones other times. They are freaking me out now because my temp dropped today (anyone care to look at my chart below?) and AF is due in like 2-4 days. Not sure how long my LP is because this is the first month I have ever temped.

Samj, your temp is fine...it's still above the coverline, plus FF seems to think it's not reliable based on the time anyway. Personally I would stop temping now if I were you, but I know some people like to continue. But anyway nothing to worry about!

Regarding cramping, personally I think I kept feeling it for about a week after BFP, but I know everyone is different and it can be normal to feel it for longer. If you are not bleeding that's a good thing. :hugs:

Hi all I got my bfp on saturday and edd is 13th of dec xx

So how did you guys share your big news with family?

I want to wait til mother's day and wrap a baby picture frame that says "Place picture here...due in December 2012".

I almost got busted by my mother today though. She saw DH's car parked outside of the clinic and called him. He told her he was getting a medical..:haha:

GP ordered an ultrasound and bloods (just a count and for proteins or somthing like that). I'll do the U/S next Saturday and i'll see him again on the 23rd. Won't see an ob/gyn till around 12 wks though.

Thanks seaweed :) I'm too scared to stop temping as I haven't even missed my period yet. But yes, it is stressing me out and maybe I should take a break. With the crazy dreams I've been having I haven't been sleeping that well anyways.

I just told my dad right away, as I'm on his insurance and the last time they sent him a letter before I could tell him. I'm going to tell my mom on mother's day with a grandma card. She's not going to be too happy :haha:

I've decided to do the 1st Trimester Screening and I'll be 13 weeks and 3 days when I go ... I've read a lot of posts of ladies that went and the u/s tech was able to tell the sex. I hope we are just as lucky :)

Has anyone else had any luck finding out the sex at the NT scan?

No they couldn't tell at 12 weeks with my last pregnancy but this one is going to be a bit later this time. A friend of mine was told she was going to have a boy at her nt scan but this was then changed to a girl at 20 weeks. She ended up having a boy!

I've decided to do the 1st Trimester Screening and I'll be 13 weeks and 3 days when I go ... I've read a lot of posts of ladies that went and the u/s tech was able to tell the sex. I hope we are just as lucky :)

Has anyone else had any luck finding out the sex at the NT scan?

We were told boy with 90% confidence. My intuition had always been boy and I thought I saw the boy nub too, so I'm pretty much convinced, but we won't have it confirmed until 20 weeks.

If you really want to know the sex at that scan (and you're as nerdy as I am :wacko:) I would recommend looking through the nub photo galleries at in-gender.com. It gave me a much better sense of what to look for which in turn made me more confident when both the tech and I independently thought boy (I mean the tech is a professional and I'm not, but my perception counts for something?). Plus if you get a stubborn tech who won't tell you, then you'll be able to do some of your own speculation. :p

No they couldn't tell at 12 weeks with my last pregnancy but this one is going to be a bit later this time. A friend of mine was told she was going to have a boy at her nt scan but this was then changed to a girl at 20 weeks. She ended up having a boy!

I'm afraid of finding out at 20 weeks that it looks like a girl after it looked like a boy last time. I think I will demand another scan as a tiebreaker :lol:

S, I'm sure its a boy! If it's a girl, you'll see three lines instead of a nub. Tee-hee! I've also heard its harder to tell early on if its a girl. Plus, always go with intuition!

Also wanted to mention. It's very nice to see it raining :bfp:'s in here! :happydance: I hope I join you all soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->