Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

I've never had betas and neither has anyone else I know - they're not routine in UK, so don't worry :)

Our system at our Gps is that you put a sample in it goes to the lab and then a nurse has to ring you with the rersults. Just had word from the surgery that my results are back but there is not any body available to give my results today. The receptionist knows my situation so has booked me in for a telephone consultation first thing monday. Oh well. Only a few more days to go.

We do not routinely get betas done I had mine done in my last pregnancies as I was spotting and they did it to see if indeed it was worth doing an early scan.

My backache still remains today and I am hoping that it is just things stretching. Think I may have done too much yesterday too.

My Dr. has lots of blood tests ran at my first appt. But, I have no clue what he's testing for. Beta's etc.

MrsMM24: March will be exciting for your scan... And your birthday! :happydance: I'm not thrilled about March 7, as DD is having surgery. But, also ready to get it over with. I should have a 12 week Dr. Appt. and the second trimester begins March 31 for me. So, two things I look forward to.

More Digi's would be reassurance. Wonderful idea!

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

My EDD based on LMP would be Oct 30, but according to FF it is Nov 5.

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Also, have you ladies done your tickers based on your LMP or ovulation? I am tempted to use LMP because it is so much further...but ovulation is more realistic I guess.

Congrats gala and welcome!! I went by LMP but I dont know exactly when I ovulated.

I would say lmp as well, since the doc will be going by that and will give u ur edd by lmp :flower: until dating scan, of course

Awwwweeeee there's a few March babies up in here! :happydance:

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm going by LMP at the moment. As EDD because of LMP would be October 6. And by O would be October 10. I talked to the lady at my Dr. office. She said that 4 days may not be enough to change my EDD. It depends on how baby measures. And normally my Dr. wouldn't change a LMP edd unless its not within a week.

However, I've saw some EDD on here changed by two days etc.

My doctor actually went with the ov date to determine my official EDD, even though that puts me later than both LMP and my scan measurement. My scan measurement is exactly consistent with the date FF gave me (which for some reason is different from my doctor's) so I think of that as the "real" date. But my tickers still reflect LMP. I'll change them to the EDD date at some point.

On one hand, if you are not having a scan until 18-20 weeks (right?) I bet your official due date will be based on LMP...but on the other hand, I remember reading some advice from someone here saying to go with the latest reasonable date because it makes it easier to be patient at the end of third tri when the baby hasn't come yet. :p So I think there are good reasons for both!

Wonderful to see you here btw! :happydance:

My doctor actually went with the ov date to determine my official EDD, even though that puts me later than both LMP and my scan measurement. My scan measurement is exactly consistent with the date FF gave me (which for some reason is different from my doctor's) so I think of that as the "real" date. But my tickers still reflect LMP. I'll change them to the EDD date at some point.

On one hand, if you are not having a scan until 18-20 weeks (right?) I bet your official due date will be based on LMP...but on the other hand, I remember reading some advice from someone here saying to go with the latest reasonable date because it makes it easier to be patient at the end of third tri when the baby hasn't come yet. :p So I think there are good reasons for both!

Wonderful to see you here btw! :happydance:

Yes, I am definitely keeping Nov 5-6 in my mind for the real date although the tickers are now based on Nov 1st. Not a huge diff, but still!

I am SO happy to be here too!

Also, have you ladies done your tickers based on your LMP or ovulation? I am tempted to use LMP because it is so much further...but ovulation is more realistic I guess.
Congrats and welcome to the thread!! I went by my lmp as FF never picked up my ovulation

I was lucky this cycle as I ovd on cd 15 so lmp and ov edd are more or less the same. Docs always go by lmp but do take into account if you have long cycles if you are not measuring exactly on scans. Oh and were are my manners welcome gaiagirl and congratulations.

I went by ovulation date as given by FF, and when I had my scan the dates were bang on so I'm sticking with that for now :)

welcome and congrats ladies! x

:hi: ladies and congratz to you all :happydance:

Thanks for the invite MrsMM24 and a massive conratulations once again so happy for you.

Can you please put me on the list, my EDD is 17th September by my LMP and the private scan I had earlier this week says the same :)

Hi Gaiagirl I was wondering the same, cool to see our dates are similar too :winkwink:

My EDD by lmp is 1 Nov, by Ov is 6th nov. Last time I was preggo my mw calculated EDD by doing 40weeks + 2 days (which this time wud b 3rd nov) and my DD arrived right on time (fluke!).

I'm going to stick with 6th nov unless told otherwise I think - I wouldn't mind the date shifting forward but putting it back a few days wouldnt be cool!

So excited to join a pregnancy forum with MrsMM24!! My EDD is Oct 6 with twin beans so I am sure we are looking at September babies!

Twins! Congrats!

Bet that was quite the surprise! My bro and sis-in-law have 9 month old twins and they are so much fun! Babies everwhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->